Does anybody know who Gambit's parents are?

#1 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio

Has there ever been any mention about Gambit trying to find out who his parents were, or is he just cool being an orphan raised by the Thieves Guild?

#2 Posted by High Revolutionary (3166 posts) - - Show Bio

Debbie Diamond and Pierre Woodman

#3 Posted by Erik (31671 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Sinister and Cyclops. Oo la la.

#4 Posted by High Revolutionary (3166 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol.

On a serious note.  Gambit's birthparents are unknown.  He's a bastard who was stolen from a hospital.  He's French from his adopted dads side.    That's about all I know from the top of my head.

Check this page out, it might help:

http://www.geocities.com/thefrenchquarter03/biographies.html

#5 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84595 posts) - - Show Bio

He wasn't stolen, he was abandoned cause of his red eyes.

#6 Edited by High Revolutionary (3166 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"He wasn't stolen, he was abandoned cause of his red eyes."
I remember something happening in a hospital in his origin...

but if the Gambler begs to differ, then it's fine by me.
#7 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84595 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL he was stolen from an Orphanage after being abandoned.

#8 Posted by Erik (31671 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol. It was a half joke. X-Men: The End is my reference. A possible future that uses Earth 616 as its foundation. That being said, it is possible. 

#9 Edited by SUNMAN (7141 posts) - - Show Bio

does anyone care

(only joking)
#10 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"Mr. Sinister and Cyclops. Oo la la."

O.0

Part of me is curious, but the other part of me really doesn't want to know.
#11 Posted by High Revolutionary (3166 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"Lol. It was a half joke. X-Men: The End is my reference. A possible future that uses Earth 616 as its foundation. That being said, it is possible. "

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix4/black_womb_mueller.htm
#12 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio
High Revolutionary said:
"erik said:
"Lol. It was a half joke. X-Men: The End is my reference. A possible future that uses Earth 616 as its foundation. That being said, it is possible. "
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix4/black_womb_mueller.htm"
So Gambit and Toad are kinda half-brothers-ish?

Didn't see that coming.
#13 Posted by Erik (31671 posts) - - Show Bio

It is only possible. But since that future did use Earth 616 as its past.......

#14 Posted by Sheep-Kill (617 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe is is a younger clone of Sinister. That would be sick.  Or hell, maybe he is the son of the devil.  The mutant son.

#15 Posted by knightinbatmanarmor (43 posts) - - Show Bio

I think going based on what many alternate realities say, chances are good that he is somehow related to sinister. And it was guessed why he was given up because he was found by the family, but it could have been a part of sinisters plot. We all know that man has a thousand plans going at once, so who knows.

#16 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio
Sheep-Kill said:
"Maybe is is a younger clone of Sinister. That would be sick.  Or hell, maybe he is the son of the devil.  The mutant son."

Wrong dude

#17 Posted by Erik (31671 posts) - - Show Bio
comikusdorkus said:
"I think going based on what many alternate realities say, chances are good that he is somehow related to sinister. And it was guessed why he was given up because he was found by the family, but it could have been a part of sinisters plot. We all know that man has a thousand plans going at once, so who knows."
Well, in X-Men: The End, he did not plan it at all. Apocalypse stole baby Gambit from Sinister when he found out Sinister's plans for Gambit and placed him where baby Gambit was found in 616's universe.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.