Death

Posted by Ultimate JSA (2840 posts) - - Show Bio

Death

Gambit is my favorite x men next to wolverine and the death version is cool he is such a badass in death form i can't decide which is cooler the normal version or the death version
#1 Edited by HellionVulcan (3622 posts) - - Show Bio

Both versions are awesome & show a different side to Remy but death is meant to be really powerful enough to take on apocalypse one on one & have a chance of winning but death is a villain thou so he'd need some one good to fight & have a cause for doing it besides causing death .

#2 Edited by nightshroud1 (64 posts) - - Show Bio

The death form is way cooler. 

I would like to see archangel vs gambit in death form a death vs death match or dvd match for short (lol) 

Death
VS

#3 Posted by Illyana Rasputin (2771 posts) - - Show Bio

He was pretty frightening in Hellbound. It's a good thing he got stabbed!

X-Men: Revelations - Hellbound #3
#4 Posted by Ultimate JSA (2840 posts) - - Show Bio
@Illyana Rasputin:
look at your mail i sent you something for vine thunderbolts
#5 Posted by Illyana Rasputin (2771 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ultimate JSA said:
" @Illyana Rasputin: look at your mail i sent you something for vine thunderbolts "
Done!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.