Attractive

• 62 results
#1 Posted by Buckshot (18914 posts) - - Show Bio

Look at the size of his gun.

#2 Posted by fesak (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not a robophobe or anything, but why is Galvatron listed as an Attractive Male?

#3 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

Boys boys boys. My god, that was something that I'd expect a drunken horny thirty year old woman to come out with. rolls eyes

#4 Posted by Shatterstar (4537 posts) - - Show Bio

Wasn't me

#5 Posted by Buckshot (18914 posts) - - Show Bio

#6 Posted by Boken (7756 posts) - - Show Bio

thats the second time someone posted that picture.

#7 Posted by Buckshot (18914 posts) - - Show Bio

I know that. I felt it was appropriate what with Galvatron being a robot with a very big... gun.

#8 Posted by Boken (7756 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm. i see you point. well played buckshot

#9 Posted by Prodigal Son (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#10 Posted by fesak (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

" />http://www.yesbutnobutyes.com/archives/funnycomic_loisbutt.jpg

Hah, that pic deserves to be posted in every thread.

Post Edited:2007-03-22 02:42:07

#11 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

rolls eyes again It's like being back at High School.

#12 Posted by fesak (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, you wish.

#13 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

You kidding me? High school sucked, it was long and mindless and full of bloody numpties. Nah, mate, what I miss is Uni and London!

#14 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

high school wasn't all that bad lol

i went for a bit of high school over here (UK) and then spend the last 3 years with family in oakland, so i had cheerleaders to help me through it ;)

M

#15 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

I was never a cheerleader, or even the type to be one if we had them at my school. I was the book geek with the high IQ and too much time on her hands coz none of the boys would even look at her. I really hated secondary school

#16 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

lol i never really fit in with any crowd... i did the whole geek thing, got my degree in physics and then went military for a few years untill i got medical discharge...

now i'm a pub manager who reads comics and has a firearms liscense lol should see peoples faces when they ask for ID and i pull out a liquer liscence and a firearms liscense lol

brilliant ID to carry around in ya wallet lol

M

#17 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

OMG coolness. I'm just a mundane geek still with an IQ that scares my supervisor and a talent for writing. One day DC will realise how darn good I am and offer me my dream job but that's not gonna be any time soon.

#18 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

lol hey, most of my best friend are geeks lol

still wouldn't change them for the world, they go out roleplaying in all sorts of weather, fully dressed up with weapons and makeup, then they come back after an event and pile into the pub, still wearing their full costumes. dump their weapons on the bar and enjoy a few pints and have a chat.

it's fun to watch the customers faces, but more of the regulars have got used to it by now :)

what sort of stuff do you write?

M

#19 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I've done a few bits of Walkingstone's background but I do novels and crap like that. I'm in the RPG here but that's not really writing as such, more messing about, doing exercises. What I love is fan-fic and also my Knights Templar novel. I really need to finish that.

#20 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

ohhh... english... comic reader... fanfic writer and roleplayer???

goddess, i was single, and you weren't taken i'd make a play for you myself lol

what sort of fanfic you write?

M

#21 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

Due South, Trek, comic (obviously), some Buffy, some Angel and some Firefly. I'm told I do a mean Batman. My superman stuff tends to be based off the films though.

#22 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

oh god... you do batman stuff?

got to ask, where do you post you're fic's? anywhere in perticular or is it just FF.net?

M

#23 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey, what's wrong with Batman? I don't post to ff.net, I belong to a writing group. We do it through email. Plus I have a load on my own website

#24 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

that was a good 'oh god', i haven't read any good batman fic's in ages lol

one place you might like is twisting the hellmouth, it's the only place i actually post anymore and has a really friendly set of regulars, really friendly moderators... it a kick ass place to hang out and post fics :)

M

#25 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

You got a link for that? I should post more of my fics but I can't do a lot on here because there's so many younger people who use it and I get worried that my stuff is so explicit.

#26 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

http://www.tthfanfic.com

it's the best place i've found for any fanfic, it's primary thing is buffy/angel fic's and crossovers but pretty much anything goes there and on their forums :)

it also has a rating system so you can post anything from disney style to freddy krueger lol

M

#27 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

Wasn't thinking Freddy, was thinking explicit in other ways. Not my Batman stuff, admittedly, but my Buffy and Angel stuff can be at times. And thanks for the link!

Post Edited:2007-03-22 05:21:42

#28 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

lol ahh you mean the other sort of R rated stuff lol

go for it, send me your user name when you register and i'll have a look at you're stuff :)

i've done some pretty adult stuff there myself, last year we had a competition called a Kink-a-thon... don't think i need to explain anymore lol i'll hunt down the entries for you later, but some of them were really adult lol think there was one with Willow, Dawn and some ice cubes that won the award lol

M

#29 Posted by Shatterstar (4537 posts) - - Show Bio

Holy underwear you two, this threads supposed to be about sexy robots, serious stuff.

#30 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

OMG I bet that was funny as all hell. You should see some of the stuff I did for Buffy and Willow once. It was great. I'll see if I can find it at some point.

#31 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

Shatterstar says:

"Holy underwear you two, this threads supposed to be about sexy robots, serious stuff."

Sorry mate!

#32 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

lol sexy robots?

hmmm Buffy Bot Vs Decepticons?

and the winner is....

lol

M

#33 Posted by Shatterstar (4537 posts) - - Show Bio

buffy bot obviously.

I'm considering deleting the attractive male thing but he's 26/80 so...someone must like him?

carry on

#34 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

lol ok so there are male hero's out there uglier than a big ass robot... ok, fair enough lol

M

#35 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

Now that's a scary thought. Maybe someone just has a thing for large guns... :D Sorry, had to, just had to

#36 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

bag girl lol

besides if people want large guns then there's better places to go than a robot... just take a look at dominion tank police for example.

M

#37 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey, I'm just moving along the same lines as the beginning of the thread. y'all think that you can use innuendos? Just wait until you get a load of women together on a friday night. We're a scary, scary breed

#38 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

i know... trust me i know lol

innuendo... hmm... nah way too early in the morning for innuendo without the aid of a decent coffee and a smoke :)

M

#39 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, the coffee here's lousy, but my mind is always working on the next innuendo. I love keeping one stop ahead of everyone else

#40 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

one stop or one step? lol

innuendo is fun... but i'm just too tired to play with it at the moment.

M

#41 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

Bleah, one step. My fingers type faster than my brain can compute sometimes

#42 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

lol same here :)

M

#43 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"http://www.yesbutnobutyes.com/archives/funnycomic_loisbutt.jpg"

Oh the lulz of all jokes. That's going on my hard drive.

Walkingstone says:

"You kidding me? High school sucked, it was long and mindless and full of bloody numpties. Nah, mate, what I miss is Uni and London!"

I agree, there are a bunch of dickheads at school, but you also must remember that them being dickheads if what made life fun! Cos you could pick on them!

It could be the purple metal that attracts the ladies though. Purple is a very nice colour, I wear myself.

Post Edited:2007-03-22 07:54:11

#44 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

u know that is agood qustion why would he be on the list

#45 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

ur fingers do that too Walking

#46 Posted by fesak (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#47 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

They do, it's terrible, my fingers just have a mind of their own

#48 Posted by fesak (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

Say no more, say no more, nudge, nudge, wink, wink.

#49 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

0_o uh-huh, sorry, it's far too early in the day for that level of innuendo ;)

#50 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

inuendos are fun though because thye make people laugh but some people know their limits

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.