Follow

Galactus

Character » Galactus appears in 1750 issues.

Galactus is the infamous "Devourer of Worlds" in the Marvel Universe. His powers are nearly omnipotent. He has appointed several entities as his Heralds, imbuing them with the Power Cosmic. He uses energy from the core of planets and universal sources to sustain himself.

Will he ever catch a break?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By daak1212

Seriously, for the guy being known as an abstract and a threat to humanity, the guy seems like quite the jobber. Granted his power seems to stem from his hunger and being a nihilist that means he eats the bare minimum to get by pretty much meaning that all of his showing have been in a weakened state but I mean COME ON!!! I cant take the guy seriously anymore. He's such a punk I mean name a close to current feat where he did something badass. The closest I can think of is getting headbutted by Odin but Odin gets knocked out from the attack. Seriously the guy is an abstract jobber who gets no respect in Marveldom and the only reason he matters is because of the implied threat that he poses.

Does anyone really likes a guy who just bumbles about talking about he's hungry getting beat down by people way weaker then him and then he spouts about being the Alpha and Omega?

CATPANEXE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By CATPANEXE

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.