Who can beat galactus

• 88 results
#1 Posted by Brainiac1.0 (344 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone you think place them in here explain how they can win. Dont put anything stupid like BATMAN CURBSTOMP PLEASE.

#2 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

One Above All

#3 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"

One Above All

"

Are you and the guy who started this thread the same person?
#4 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio
Brainiac1.0 =brainiac 1.0

????

I demand explanation
#5 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio
Platinumwarrior said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"

One Above All

"

Are you and the guy who started this thread the same person?"
LOL. I never noticed the difference in their names.
#6 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

one has a capital B, don't know if that makes it possible to have both accounts

oh on topic:

is galactus full powered?

#7 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"one has a capital B, don't know if that makes it possible to have both accounts

oh on topic:

is galactus full powered?
"

off topic : I think it;'s because one has a space between the 1.0 and the other doesnt...

on topic: One Above All, obviously
#8 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

The In-Betweener maybe?

And Black Body ate Galactus, so....

#9 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Resonate said:
"Brainiac1.0 =brainiac 1.0

????

I demand explanation
"
The one with the capital B is my old profile I lost the password for that one so I had to make another profile on the vine brainiac 1.0 with a lower case b.
#10 Posted by Vrakmul (23846 posts) - - Show Bio
Legendary Bio Vishanti said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Resonate said:
"Brainiac1.0 =brainiac 1.0

????

I demand explanation
"
The one with the capital B is my old profile I lost the password for that one so I had to make another profile on the vine brainiac 1.0 with a lower case b.
"
Oh, so that's why someone was on it a few minutes ago then, huh? :P
"
More of a month. 
#11 Posted by mr.superior (134 posts) - - Show Bio

One above all, the celestials, maybe the Living tribunal.
Someone smashed his armor once maybe it was the Hulk I'm not sure.
In Marvel zombies the silver surfer, hulk, spiderman and several others ate him.

#12 Posted by lordraiden (7074 posts) - - Show Bio
mr.superior said:
"

One above all, the celestials, maybe the Living tribunal.
Someone smashed his armor once maybe it was the Hulk I'm not sure.
In Marvel zombies the silver surfer, hulk, spiderman and several others ate him.

"

Maybe the LT??? Ah, there aint no maybe, if LT decides Galactus goes, then he goes! anyone around or above Galactus levels,  ie Celestials (well above),  Mxy (well above), Beyonder (extremely well above), possibly The Stranger (around).
#13 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone else.

#14 Edited by AssertingValor (5392 posts) - - Show Bio

The Phoenix Force
it be him before
 And also Nemisis, the one than becomes when you combine the infinity gems.

#15 Posted by AssertingValor (5392 posts) - - Show Bio

If you want to talk DC too then  the Anti monitor, Imperix prime and Archangel Micheal and Lucifer  probably could

#16 Posted by ZarkotheFlyingSquidofDoom (26 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr. Doom has beaten Galactus before, although not face-to-face. He could probably do it again.

Chthon, Set, Shuma-Gorath, and other really powerful demons would probably be a match.

Living Tribunal is higher ranking in the cosmic order, so that probably means he's more powerful.

Eternity and Death seem to be completely equal with Galactus.

The list goes on. Suffice to say, Galactus is very powerful, but he's not almighty.

#17 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

victor von doom

#18 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

<................. if the moneys right

#19 Posted by Vrakmul (23846 posts) - - Show Bio
ZarkotheFlyingSquidofDoom said:
"Dr. Doom has beaten Galactus before, although not face-to-face. He could probably do it again.

Chthon, Set, Shuma-Gorath, and other really powerful demons would probably be a match.

Living Tribunal is higher ranking in the cosmic order, so that probably means he's more powerful.

The list goes on. Suffice to say, Galactus is very powerful, but he's not almighty."
Shuma Gorath only Matching Galactus?  The Guy destroys thousands of universes without breaking a sweat.  He would MURDER galactus.
#20 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"ZarkotheFlyingSquidofDoom said:
"Dr. Doom has beaten Galactus before, although not face-to-face. He could probably do it again.

The list goes on. Suffice to say, Galactus is very powerful, but he's not almighty."
Shuma Gorath only Matching Galactus?  The Guy destroys thousands of universes without breaking a sweat.  He would MURDER galactus."
#21 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion/1/wolverine-could-take-galactus/612/#29

#22 Posted by AssertingValor (5392 posts) - - Show Bio

The Siilver Surfer aparently destroyed himself and galactus in the movie even though that never happened in the comics.

#23 Posted by bioghost (1245 posts) - - Show Bio

wtf
#24 Posted by King Saturn (224150 posts) - - Show Bio
I would beat Galactus ass myself
#25 Posted by bioghost (1245 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"I would beat Galactus ass myself
"

o_0
should I start making funeral arrangement for you man?
#26 Posted by Lunacyde (19031 posts) - - Show Bio

The Animaniacs

#27 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio
cpt_linger said:
"victor von doom"

What world are you living in where Doom beats Galactus? Galactus is so far beyone Doom it is unfathomable.
If you take a way writing and selling comics and put powers against powers Doom doesn't even warrant Galactus' attention.
That being said, the list of beings who can stand against Galactus would be very short and the list of those who could beat him would be even shorter.

Beyonder
Living Tribunal
Molecule Man

Thats really about it, as far as the Demons mentioned like Chthon, they are powerful, but only omnipotent in there own realms, not in our universe. I think the Stranger is slightly beneath Galactus, and even a lone Celestial wouldn't definitely beat Galactus.

#28 Posted by Lunacyde (19031 posts) - - Show Bio

Abraxas....Hunger...

#29 Posted by King Saturn (224150 posts) - - Show Bio
bioghost said:
"King Saturn said:
"I would beat Galactus ass myself
"

o_0
should I start making funeral arrangement for you man?"
Nope... you better make Funeral Arrangements for Galactus. I will erase him from existence

lol
#30 Posted by Nahero (9915 posts) - - Show Bio
bioghost said:
"

wtf "

yeah the power of the penance stare can defeat anyone
#31 Posted by bioghost (1245 posts) - - Show Bio

right but expect to a guy who actually is above beign right and wrong and just killed planet so he can live.

#32 Posted by Nahero (9915 posts) - - Show Bio
bioghost said:
"right but expect to a guy who actually is above beign right and wrong and just killed planet so he can live."

yeah you are right
#33 Posted by bioghost (1245 posts) - - Show Bio

about what. the wtf or the explantion on how ghost rider can't beat him with his power?

#34 Posted by Lunacyde (19031 posts) - - Show Bio

Killing some one because you need to to live is still wrong lol

#35 Posted by bioghost (1245 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"Killing some one because you need to to live is still wrong lol"
then we all are hypocrite since we have to kill our lifestock to live. :P
#36 Posted by Lunacyde (19031 posts) - - Show Bio

Naw.....key word was SOMEONE....not something

#37 Posted by bioghost (1245 posts) - - Show Bio

then where canbail would fit in?

#38 Posted by Magicalmoment (1516 posts) - - Show Bio

abraxas
hunger
imperiex
mxy
spectre
omega(the thanos-galactus clone)
thanos with the infinity gantlet
pre-retcon beyonder
phoenix
monarch,maybe
anti-monitor
living tribunal
presence
one-above all
superman one-million
man-of-miracles
spawn with divine powers
saint of killers,maybe
zero-hour ion
the source
heart of the universe

#39 Posted by TimeKeeper (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos, the mad Titan!!!

#40 Posted by King Saturn (224150 posts) - - Show Bio
The Time Keeper said:
"Thanos, the mad Titan!!!"
... with Prep Time
#41 Posted by TimeKeeper (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree with that.  With prep time, I doubt there are more than a handful of people Thanos couldn't take out.

#42 Posted by loveNwar (435 posts) - - Show Bio

Currently, few can. That includes anyone holding all the infinity gems combined or LT. Also, the dark queens from the black Nebula can destroy him, they nearly did it when they fought.
Future Galactus has nobody on his level since he's destined to become a black hole and eat the whole Universe. Of course, that wouldn't include the Beyonder since he represents another Universe (more powerful than our own, so it seems).
So, in the end, onle the Beyonder is above Galactus.

#43 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
loveNwar said:
"Currently, few can. That includes anyone holding all the infinity gems combined or LT. Also, the dark queens from the black Nebula can destroy him, they nearly did it when they fought.
Future Galactus has nobody on his level since he's destined to become a black hole and eat the whole Universe. Of course, that wouldn't include the Beyonder since he represents another Universe (more powerful than our own, so it seems).
So, in the end, onle the Beyonder is above Galactus.
"
Huh?
Beyonder is a incomplete cosmic cube, Galactus is a lot more powerful than him. And Galactus is supposed to give birth to the next universe, not destroy this one...
#44 Posted by loveNwar (435 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, that "twist in the plot" came out after they realised Beyonder was too powerfull and wanted a simpler story for him. The original Beyonder storyline was that he was all the existence of another Universe. He noticed ours when the incident that created the Molecule man took place.
Galactus being  a lot more powerful than him is an absolut error since the Beyonder defeated Galactus in a blink of an eye, without effort and made him a prisioner, no different from all the rest of the heros and vilans of Earth. You are comparing a drop of water (the power of galactus) with the Ocean (beyonder).

#45 Posted by drearyfungusX (9 posts) - - Show Bio

dr manhattan would win hands down

#46 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Tenebrous

#47 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
loveNwar said:
"Well, that "twist in the plot" came out after they realised Beyonder was too powerfull and wanted a simpler story for him. The original Beyonder storyline was that he was all the existence of another Universe. He noticed ours when the incident that created the Molecule man took place.
Galactus being  a lot more powerful than him is an absolut error since the Beyonder defeated Galactus in a blink of an eye, without effort and made him a prisioner, no different from all the rest of the heros and vilans of Earth. You are comparing a drop of water (the power of galactus) with the Ocean (beyonder).
"
It was retconned, therefore the Beyonder was never that powerful. Beyonder defeated Galactus because Galactus played along in order to ease Beyonder's transition into sentience. Beyonder cannot defeat galactus, period.

drearyfungusX
said:
"dr manhattan would win hands down"
Dr. Manhattan would be raped.

#48 Posted by claws (5061 posts) - - Show Bio

spectre?

#49 Posted by loveNwar (435 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
Beyonder cannot defeat galactus, period.

You seem to believe in that, Ok, i will leave it that way. But it's basic knowledge around Marvel fans that it's the other way around.
As for the future of Galactus, i didn't make that up, the fantastic 4 travelled in a time machine to the far end of the Universe and they witnessed Galactus devouring everything. I guess destroying the present and creating a new one could be related anyway...

#50 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

If you want to discuss further, make a thread.

Beyonder could have beaten Galactus when he was created, he was soon retconned to a massively lower power level, Galactus would curb him.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.