What do you think would happen if Galactus stumbled upon Cybertron and tried to consume it.

#1 Posted by stafikking (381 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio

Primus has rarely left his planet form. Even when it meant his own survival to transform, he remained in planet form and instead relied on his "children" to save Cybertron. None of the Transformers would be able to fend off Galactus and would just add to the energy that Galactus would consume. 

#3 Posted by King Saturn (224443 posts) - - Show Bio
Galactus goes on a Massive Consumption of Transformers... 
#4 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio
@stafikking:  
Galactus is not a black hole and he himself can survive the destruction of the universe. 
#5 Posted by Edamame (28290 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:
" @stafikking:  Galactus is not a black hole
lol
#6 Posted by The_MVPs (84696 posts) - - Show Bio

How did, or do, the FF4 keep him from destroying Earth?

#7 Posted by Edamame (28290 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler: Reed Richards´ intelligence. 
#8 Edited by The_MVPs (84696 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:

" @Gambler: Reed Richards´ intelligence.  "

I believe there are several Autobots and Decipticons who are equally intelligent. Plus they have the Matrix.
#9 Posted by Edamame (28290 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler: Reed has the Ultimate Nullifier.
#10 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio
@stafikking said:
" @erik said:
" @stafikking:  Galactus is not a black hole and he himself can survive the destruction of the universe.  "
He only survived the destruction of his old Universe because that old universe's equivalent of eternity allowed him to. "
What is your point? Eternity recognizes the universes need for Galactus.  

Furthermore, as I already stated, Primus has taken almost a complete passive role in the universe once he took on his role as Cybertron. Galactus would come to consume his energy and Primus would just let him. 
#11 Posted by The_MVPs (84696 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame:  Is that what he uses to defeat Galactus?
#12 Posted by Edamame (28290 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler said:
" @Edamame:  Is that what he uses to defeat Galactus? "
Sort of. it is complicated.
#13 Posted by The_MVPs (84696 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
" @Gambler said:
Sort of. it is complicated. "
I just went and skimmed its page. Badass device.
#14 Posted by Edamame (28290 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler said:
" @Edamame said:
" @Gambler said:
Sort of. it is complicated. "
I just went and skimmed its page. Badass device. "
Indubitably.
#15 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler said:
That is one way he defeats Galactus. But he has several other inventions to fight off Galactus should other variables be present in the event. 
#16 Posted by Edamame (28290 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:
" @Gambler said:
That is one way he defeats Galactus. But he has several other inventions to fight off Galactus should other variables be present in the event.  "
Like Hyperstorm.  LOL. Poor guy. 
#17 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio
@stafikking said:
" Galactus at his best can destroy the universe.............big deal. Only a portion of Primus's power is needed to destroy and recreate all of time and space. "
What good is that kind of power if you just sit on it for most of eternity? 
#18 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
The Transformers had to combine their efforts to defeat Thunderwing, and even then, it was a narrow victory. I honestly don't see them being able to do much against Galactus, unless higher powers that I am mostly unfamiliar with, are involved.
#19 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio
@stafikking:  
That is not true. If the universe is destroyed from the death of Primus, Galactus would get another pass into the next universe as would Primus.  

You know better than that. Primus does not even take a stance when Unicron comes rolling into town anymore. Unicron is basically that universes answer to Galactus.  

I have replied to every one of your posts so I have no idea what you are complaining about. 
#20 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio
@stafikking said:
" @erik said:
" @stafikking said:
" Galactus at his best can destroy the universe.............big deal. Only a portion of Primus's power is needed to destroy and recreate all of time and space. "
What good is that kind of power if you just sit on it for most of eternity?  "
When ever something threatens the universe he usually wakes up and helps. Besides, this fight isn't galactus vs. "Primus asleep" it's galactus vs. primus awake. "
No it is not. This is not a fight between Galactus vs Primus, this is a fight between Galactus and Cybertron. Primus is doing nothing here. 
#21 Posted by ComicMan24 (147093 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't Cybertron completely robotic?
#22 Posted by Edamame (28290 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicMan24: Organic/robotic.
#23 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio
@stafikking said:
" @erik said:

" @stafikking:  That is not true. If the universe is destroyed from the death of Primus, Galactus would get another pass into the next universe as would Primus.   You know better than that. Primus does not even take a stance when Unicron comes rolling into town anymore. Unicron is basically that universes answer to Galactus.   I have replied to every one of your posts so I have no idea what you are complaining about.  "

Primus doesn't fight unicron since that is what he gave the autobots the matrix for. Also, all of your post is coming from an argument that primus would sleep. Fictional fights are always with both sides awake.   Lets see. galctus at his best can destroy a universe. Primus at his best can destroy all of time and space with only a portion of his power. It's pretty clear that primus is at a higher power level. "
No. You are trying to alter a battle after posting. Again, this is not a fight against Primus. This is a fight against Cybertron thus you must operate within the constraints of Cybertrons abilities.  

You are posting about stuff that does not matter in this battle. 
#24 Posted by ComicMan24 (147093 posts) - - Show Bio

@Edamame:

Because if it was completely robotic, I don't think that Galactus could consume it.  Thanks.

#25 Posted by ComicMan24 (147093 posts) - - Show Bio
@stafikking:
Thanks.
#26 Posted by Edamame (28290 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicMan24 said:
"
@Edamame:
Because if it was completely robotic, I don't think that Galactus could consume it.  Thanks.  "
Efharisto.  Depends. It is emanates energy....
#27 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicMan24 said:
"
@Edamame:
Because if it was completely robotic, I don't think that Galactus could consume it.  Thanks.  "
That does not matter. He converts organic matter to energy when he consumes planets. Cybertron being artificial just makes Galactus' job easier by removing a step. 
#28 Posted by Edamame (28290 posts) - - Show Bio
@stafikking said:
"

Bottom line: Galactus loses and Primus wins 

"
lol
#29 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio
@stafikking said: 
I'm done having this argument with you since you keep on falling back on the assumption that primus would be asleep and that you have no counter points. Also, Primus is cybetron, so if he would fight back if he got attacked. It's pretty obvious that primus has a much higher power level so I don't see galactus winning anytime this eternity. "
I am aware that Primus is Cybertron. I believe I was the very first to mention this fact. It was you who faulted in specifying that this was a battle with Cybertron and not Primus. We can only use the abilities that Cybertron possesses. Primus will not factor into this battle. Next time, do not screw up your own battles. 

@stafikking said: 
HELLO, Primus is cybertron and therefore would fight back. That's like saying if Bruce Wane got attacked, batman wouldn't fight back. "
Hello, read the post above. Your post is complete bull by the way and it seems to me that you really do not know as much as you think you do about Primus or Cybertron. 
#30 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio
@stafikking said:
"

"
Bottom line: Fanboys should not make battle threads. Bias pollutes their posts. 
#31 Posted by Edamame (28290 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:
" @stafikking said:
"

"
Bottom line: Fanboys should not make battle threads. Bias pollutes their posts.  "
lmao
#32 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio
@stafikking said:
" Ok, I'll play your way. If galactus attacks a floating ball of metal in space with absolutely no ties to primus, that galactus wins. If galactus attacks primus. Well then their wouldn't be enough of galactus left to put into a miny casket. "
Transformers each have a small portion of Primus. But I get what you are saying. 
#33 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio
@stafikking said:
" We came to an agreement. lol "
It was bound to happen eventually. 
#34 Posted by ComicStooge (13388 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus nom, nom noms on Cybertron
#35 Posted by MrDirector786 (43608 posts) - - Show Bio

If it's Cybertron vs Galactus, then Galactus wins. Primus on the other hand would defeat Galactus.

#36 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrDirector786 said:
" If it's Cybertron vs Galactus, then Galactus wins. Primus on the other hand would defeat Galactus. "

#37 Posted by Theworldbreaker (1642 posts) - - Show Bio

I wounder if i will get a respone....anyways Galactus at his beast is easily above being able to bust one universe. stated by the dreaming celestial he is a multiversal threat at full power but he rarely demonstrates power thats even universal scale because he almost never has a resone to do so. one of his impresive feats was destroying the postive and negative universes which is a universe++ feat right there. durring the black celestial arc he was in the process of abosrbing the entire OMNIVERSE....then he destroyed hte universe he was in to stop him self. Even the watcher says he is above being a flat universal buster he says he could destroy the universe 10x over at full power and speaking of which at FP he is sopose to be equal to ETERNITY, and galactus can easily survive the big bang as he has feats that surpass that power and he was not evne full fledged galactus yet when his universe  was destroyed after that he spent billions of years developing into the Devourer of worlds.   

Now read some of these scans 

oops looks i got these 2 scans backwords lol

The Phoinex struggles with a hungry Galactus 

Galactus basicly whoops the inbetweener untill near the end when it starts to become more even                                                 

Teehee

#38 Posted by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:
" @stafikking:  Galactus is not a black hole and he himself can survive the destruction of the universe.  "
and then gradually get weakened and whither away. galactus NEEDs the universe to be intact to survive.
#39 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Bastro said:
" @erik said:
and then gradually get weakened and whither away. galactus NEEDs the universe to be intact to survive. "
No. Another universe will just replace the one that was destroyed. 
#40 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Not a battle.

#41 Posted by tonis (6202 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus consumes cybertron and requires one giant massive rolaid the size of earth.

#42 Posted by N7_Normandy (2430 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" Galactus goes on a Massive Consumption of Transformers...  "
#43 Posted by Violet-Eyed Dragon (2271 posts) - - Show Bio

i think another thing happens.  Galactus eats Cybertron and then transforms into something far more powerful. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.