Was Galactus fully fed when he fought In-Betweener?

#1 Posted by CortSether (1821 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't remember if Galactus was fully fed when he went against the In-Betweener. Most of the time he is not fully fed so I'm assuming he wasn't, but perhaps someone can clarify for me. If he wasn't fully fed, I think In-Betweener is kinda overrated DX

#2 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@CortSether: He's underrated if anything.

Galactus was moderatly-near full when they fought
#3 Posted by RaptorFratBoy (550 posts) - - Show Bio

The In-Betweener is one of three Omnipotent Beings that, at full-strength, are supposed to be more powerful than anything else in the Marvel Universe. The other two are Galactus, and Eternity.

So yeah, I think In-Betweener stands at least an equal chance of beating Galactus as Big-G does of beating him.

#4 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@RaptorFratBoy: IB- is nigh omnipotent.
#5 Posted by Tradog (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

saint of killers lol jk ummm thanos?

#6 Posted by RaptorFratBoy (550 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth: ...Really? You took the time to correct THAT? Wow, congrats on having way more free time than me...
#7 Posted by sexy beast (351 posts) - - Show Bio

In betweener is the opposite of Galactus as in Cosmic vs Magic, Death and Eternity vs Order and Chaos etc."They are equal in most cases". 

#8 Posted by Strife (1102 posts) - - Show Bio
@sexy beast said:
" In betweener is the opposite of Galactus as in Cosmic vs Magic, Death and Eternity vs Order and Chaos etc."They are equal in most cases".  "
dead on the spot.
#9 Posted by "Colossus" (4111 posts) - - Show Bio
@RaptorFratBoy said:
" The In-Betweener is one of three Omnipotent Beings that, at full-strength, are supposed to be more powerful than anything else in the Marvel Universe. The other two are Galactus, and Eternity.  So yeah, I think In-Betweener stands at least an equal chance of beating Galactus as Big-G does of beating him. "
where the heck did you get that from???

LT
Death/Oblivion/eternity/Infinity
Master Order/Lord Chaos
Inbetweener
Regular Galactus
#10 Posted by TheRavager (10 posts) - - Show Bio

"Was Galactus fully fed when he fought In-Betweener?"   No, he was not.  Galactus had just nearly died of indigestion when he faced the In-Betweener. 

Also,  when they fought the In-Betweener possessed the Soul Gem. 

#11 Posted by RiseofApocalypse (3992 posts) - - Show Bio
@CortSether said:
" I don't remember if Galactus was fully fed when he went against the In-Betweener. Most of the time he is not fully fed so I'm assuming he wasn't, but perhaps someone can clarify for me. If he wasn't fully fed, I think In-Betweener is kinda overrated DX "
No he wasn't fed. He had just awoken from a comma, so he was in horrible shape iirc.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.