Is his daughter canon?

#1 Posted by darkrein (353 posts) - - Show Bio

I was just thinking about galactus' daughter galacta. I was wondering if anyone knew if she was canon? We heard about her once and she never appeared again (TMK). I thought she could have been a good character and I'm disappointed we kind of just pushed her to the side and forgot about her. 

#2 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

From what I know about her....I sure hope not.

#3 Posted by PowerHerc (83461 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope not, too!

Who in the hell is her mother?

Having Galactus take on yet another oh so human/mortal characteristic is just one more example of Marvel watering down the magnitude of what should be their most epic character.

#4 Posted by teoP_ehT (155 posts) - - Show Bio

just read her bio on the site...interesting...

#5 Posted by CATPANEXE (9368 posts) - - Show Bio

I follow her on Twitter. >.>

#6 Posted by cyberninja (10413 posts) - - Show Bio

She is canon. 

#7 Posted by SC (13105 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say stick of DYNO-MITE would be a better description. Or bomb.. she's the bomb... but thats a bit dated now? Or, if your feeling informal, we could say that Galactus is a plumber because his daughters the... 

#8 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4165 posts) - - Show Bio

I am sure those in charge at Marvel don't care enough to think about it, so if you asked them they would probably say yes. But you'll probably never actually see her interact with any other Earth based character. Unless she already has then disregard.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.