Galactus PIS

#1 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio

Who has Big G lost to that he should've beaten easily (list).
#2 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
Actually, it's not that Galactus has lost to too many people...It's that somehow, when he intends to attack Earth, all unlikely things imaginable occur at the same time...I even made a list of them a while back. I remember that he lost to Earth's heroes once, while completely starving...All the other times the UN just appeared out of nowhere...In all the years Galactus is around, he has consumed...Thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of planets...Until recent years, only Zen-Laa, and Earth were spared (Zen-laa was destroyed anyway, but not by him, and Earth is the only planet not only to repel him, but also do it multiple times...). Godhunter excluded (BRB just goes on destroying planets so that Galactus won't be able to feed).
#3 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
"Actually, it's not that Galactus has lost to too many people...It's that somehow, when he intends to attack Earth, all unlikely things imaginable occur at the same time...I even made a list of them a while back. I remember that he lost to Earth's heroes once, while completely starving...All the other times the UN just appeared out of nowhere...In all the years Galactus is around, he has consumed...Thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of planets...Until recent years, only Zen-Laa, and Earth were spared (Zen-laa was destroyed anyway, but not by him, and Earth is the only planet not only to repel him, but also do it multiple times...). Godhunter excluded (BRB just goes on destroying planets so that Galactus won't be able to feed). "

I appreciate the quick response. Yea and I didn't expect to hear too many losses coming to Hulk or Silver Surfer-level dudes.
#4 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

"Actually, it's not that Galactus has lost to too many people...It's that somehow, when he intends to attack Earth, all unlikely things imaginable occur at the same time...I even made a list of them a while back. I remember that he lost to Earth's heroes once, while completely starving...All the other times the UN just appeared out of nowhere...In all the years Galactus is around, he has consumed...Thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of planets...Until recent years, only Zen-Laa, and Earth were spared (Zen-laa was destroyed anyway, but not by him, and Earth is the only planet not only to repel him, but also do it multiple times...). Godhunter excluded (BRB just goes on destroying planets so that Galactus won't be able to feed). "
I appreciate the quick response. Yea and I didn't expect to hear too many losses coming to Hulk or Silver Surfer-level dudes. "
No problem. Also, Thor has hurt him using Mjolnir, and BRB cracked his armour with Stormbreaker. Both with him starving. But I consider them both PIS.
#5 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @The Mjolnir Wielder said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

I appreciate the quick response. Yea and I didn't expect to hear too many losses coming to Hulk or Silver Surfer-level dudes. "
No problem. Also, Thor has hurt him using Mjolnir, and BRB cracked his armour with Stormbreaker. Both with him starving. But I consider them both PIS. "

BTW somebody recently told me that Ghost Rider beat The Beyonder? Is this true?
#6 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
" @Morpheus_ said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

No problem. Also, Thor has hurt him using Mjolnir, and BRB cracked his armour with Stormbreaker. Both with him starving. But I consider them both PIS. "
BTW somebody recently told me that Ghost Rider beat The Beyonder? Is this true? "
Never heard of it.
#7 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

I actually heard that Galactus nearly killed BRB in their only fight.
#8 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

im with Morpheus_. Galactus also died (same thing didn't kill Dr.Strange, it did as well kill Surfer and Nova) and Death held 
him, to which Strange had to save him....odd as Galactus was revealed to be the brother of Death, and another time, when Galactus supposedly "died" he popped out of the heart of Eternity. Dr.Strange has also beaten Galactus himself twice.

#9 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@CATMANEXE said:
"im with Morpheus_. Galactus also died (same thing didn't kill Dr.Strange, it did as well kill Surfer and Nova) and Death held  him, to which Strange had to save him....odd as Galactus was revealed to be the brother of Death, and another time, when Galactus supposedly "died" he popped out of the heart of Eternity. Dr.Strange has also beaten Galactus himself twice. "

I'm assuming he beat a starving Galactus
#10 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
" @Morpheus_ said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

I actually heard that Galactus nearly killed BRB in their only fight. "
He "clapped" him, like we do to kill a fly...That is true. But it's not the only time they "fought".

Also, classic Strange has some amazing feats. Amazing, but consistent. So I wouldn't call them PIS.
#11 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

i agree about Strange being all that and more, trust me. but so i Galactus. he should be technically incapable of death starved or not as well. Sometimes, and do to the way Galan gets poor writing, even i have the tendancy to foget exactly where he's at and what he's really capable of. this respect thread illuminates it shortly and well, read the first short chapter, The Power Of Galactus...
 http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-forum/respect-galactus-51880/

#12 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
I've read it before. It's good indeed.
#13 Posted by Illuminarch (244 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't believe no one mentioned AoA Wolverine killing Galactus.

#14 Posted by higher_evolutionary (2015 posts) - - Show Bio
@Illuminarch said:
I can't believe no one mentioned AoA Wolverine killing Galactus.
whats AoA wolverine
#15 Edited by The Gray Fox (1815 posts) - - Show Bio
@higher_evolutionary said:

whats AoA wolverine

AoA Wolverine is an alternate reality version of Wolverine from the Age of Apocalypse timeline. I don't think he killed Galactus though, if memory serves me right he killed The Silver Surfer in one hit in a WHAT IF? about an alternate Age of Apocalypse that told the tale of Galactus' coming right after Apocalypse's defeat.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.