Follow

Galactus

Character » Galactus appears in 1750 issues.

Galactus is the infamous "Devourer of Worlds" in the Marvel Universe. His powers are nearly omnipotent. He has appointed several entities as his Heralds, imbuing them with the Power Cosmic. He uses energy from the core of planets and universal sources to sustain himself.

Eternity and Galactus

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By ShootingNova

I've been hearing a lot about Galactus (100%, which I don't even know if it exists or not, truthfully) is about as powerful as Eternity in terms of power. Is there any evidence to confirm this? Quotes? Scans? Anything? If anybody could prove it, that'd be nice. Thanks in advance.

Avatar image for majinblackheart
    MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

There have been speculations that Galactus at 100% power is equal to Eternity, but I've never seen him even close to that. Galactus is the balance between Eternity and Death, but that doesn't necessarily mean he is as powerful.

They spoke in Silver Surfer vol. 3 as equals though. In general, I would say any Galactus showing is nowhere near Eternity level.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ShootingNova

@jloneblackheart said:

There have been speculations that Galactus at 100% power is equal to Eternity, but I've never seen him even close to that. Galactus is the balance between Eternity and Death, but that doesn't necessarily mean he is as powerful.

They spoke in Silver Surfer vol. 3 as equals though. In general, I would say any Galactus showing is nowhere near Eternity level.

Agreed. Simply because they treat each other as equals doesn't make them equals in power.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Hyperlight

i would consider him close. but he most likely wouldnt beat either one because his conditions would allow him to. such as a non- perpetual energy source and the fact that he is a quasi biological entity.

Jigen879

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

No he isn't on Eternity evel

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.