Follow

Galactus

Character » Galactus appears in 1750 issues.

Galactus is the infamous "Devourer of Worlds" in the Marvel Universe. His powers are nearly omnipotent. He has appointed several entities as his Heralds, imbuing them with the Power Cosmic. He uses energy from the core of planets and universal sources to sustain himself.

Are One Thing Ultimate Nullifier And Galactus?

Jigen879

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Are One Thing Ultimate Nullifier And Galactus?

A friend of mine says that they are one, because he shows me the scan of the saga of Abraxas, where he says it belongs to me as the heart

but sorry do you not think it's a clear metaphor?

In fact, in the comic, Abraxas kills Galactus, later, however, the Nullifier continues to exist, in fact, Uatu recommended to retrieve the Nullifier, and this works perfectly despite Galactus died

ergo this shows that they are not the same thing

In fact, this idea that it is his weapon, is part of the story much better, how else do you explain the first invasion of Galactus? If it was part of him, as could Reed threaten him ? In a comic, one says that it was a weapon that he had found time ago

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.