Follow

Galactic Empire

Team » Galactic Empire appears in 932 issues.

In the aftermath of the Clone Wars Supreme Chancellor Palpatine took totalitarian control of the Republic and formed the Galactic Empire, declaring himself Emperor. Palpatine and his apprentice Darth Vader had full control of the galaxy for years until the Rebel Alliance was formed to resist the Empire.

'Star Wars Uprising' Mobile Gameplay Footage Revealed

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

With Star Wars: The Force Awakens due later this year in theaters, we are seeing a resurgence in Star Wars related games and merchandise. One game for mobile devices announced before is Star Wars: Uprising.

The game is due in September and a new gameplay trailer has been released.

Some of the features for the game includes:

Create the Hero the Galaxy Needs

Choose from a wide range of special skills, species, visual customizations and classic Star Wars™ gear to become the next Han Solo, Boba Fett or entirely unique hero of your own design.

Shape the Future of the Game Universe

Join players worldwide in massive sector-wide battles to dictate the expansion of in-game content, including new planets, exclusive gear and unique crew members.

A New Chapter in Star Wars

Play the first mobile game in the Star Wars universe that takes place between Star Wars™: Episode VI: Return of the Jediand Star Wars™: The Force Awakens.

Real-Time Co-op Against the Empire

Explore the secrets of the sector, build a powerful crew with allies, and play alongside friends in synchronous cooperative play.

Brave Challenges on Classic and New Worlds

Battle your way through missions on Hoth, Cloud City and more, fighting against powerful bosses led by an ominous new adversary.

What do you think? Is your mobile device strong in the Force?

You can pre-register at www.playstarwarsuprising.com. You can get special items if you pre-register. Check it out for more details

Avatar image for smart_dork_dude
    Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

When are we gonna get another console RPG like Knights of The Old Republic? Seriously I'd KILL for a quality Star Wars RPG for consoles.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
    ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

When are we gonna get another console RPG like Knights of The Old Republic? Seriously I'd KILL for a quality Star Wars RPG for consoles.

When Marvel does.

LordDarkFox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

DarthDanMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll probably end up trying it out, the last new Star Wars game I played was from '11.

wowlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why mobile dammit ?! I can't stand the microtransaction crap mobile games have .

Cave_Duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wowlock said:

Why mobile dammit ?! I can't stand the microtransaction crap mobile games have .

Although boosting their stats with "Imp Credits" (tm) does explain how the Ewoks beat the Stormtroopers so easily, now that I think about it...

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

Looks really good for a mobile game.

Avatar image for the_thaumaturge
    The_Thaumaturge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

As usual, looks like this won't be out on the Windows Phone Store.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.