Follow

Gaara

Character » Gaara appears in 551 issues.

A former host of the one-tailed beast, Shukaku. At the beginning of the story he fought only for himself, but after being defeated by Naruto he learned that fighting for others makes you stronger. He is now the 5th Kazekage, the leader of his village.

Does anyone realize...

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Resonate

That Gaara was the most powerful character in Naruto for a while? I mean, after Kimimaro died (Gaara didn't beat him, he DIED) Gaara was possibly the strongest guy in the series. I'd go so far as to say that under the right circumstances in Shippuden that he could have beaten Itachi.

I guess any fans of Gaara can talk abut him in here, I know he's my favorite in the series. I wonder when he's going to come back in the comics...

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Jax

Resonate says:

"That Gaara was the most powerful character in Naruto for a while? I mean, after Kimimaro died (Gaara didn't beat him, he DIED) Gaara was possibly the strongest guy in the series. I'd go so far as to say that under the right circumstances in Shippuden that he could have beaten Itachi. I guess any fans of Gaara can talk abut him in here, I know he's my favorite in the series. I wonder when he's going to come back in the comics..."

I'm getting ready for school. Gaara probably could beat Itachi but Naruto beat Gaara.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#3  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I'm pretty sure everyone noticed.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Resonate

Jax says:

"Resonate says:
    "That Gaara was the most powerful character in Naruto for a while? I mean, after Kimimaro died (Gaara didn't beat him, he DIED) Gaara was possibly the strongest guy in the series. I'd go so far as to say that under the right circumstances in Shippuden that he could have beaten Itachi. I guess any fans of Gaara can talk abut him in here, I know he's my favorite in the series. I wonder when he's going to come back in the comics..."
    I'm getting ready for school. Gaara probably could beat Itachi but Naruto beat Gaara."

Yeah...but that was in the Chuunin exams...not when they got better and they weren't all snot nosed kids

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Resonate says:

"Jax says:
    "Resonate says:
    I'm getting ready for school. Gaara probably could beat Itachi but Naruto beat Gaara."
    Yeah...but that was in the Chuunin exams...not when they got better and they weren't all snot nosed kids"

I was hoping that Rock Lee would beat Gaara.They wasted that episode showing how much Lee had to lose if he lost to Gaara and he still lost.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Resonate

Lantern Of Hatred says:

"blah, part 1 most characters failed. just like part 2. Yeah after Jiriaya died, and this crap about sasuke vs itachi im about done with naruto"

wtf Jiraiya's dead?

Sorry I haven't kept up with Naruto lately

Avatar image for lantern_of_hatred
    Lantern Of Hatred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Lantern Of Hatred

blah, part 1 most characters failed. just like part 2.

Yeah after Jiriaya died, and this crap about sasuke vs itachi im about done with naruto

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Jax

Lantern Of Hatred says:

"blah, part 1 most characters failed. just like part 2. Yeah after Jiriaya died, and this crap about sasuke vs itachi im about done with naruto"

How could they kill the pervy sage. He was one of my favorite characters.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Resonate

Vance Astro says:

"Resonate says:
    "Jax says:
    "Resonate says:
    Yeah...but that was in the Chuunin exams...not when they got better and they weren't all snot nosed kids"
    I was hoping that Rock Lee would beat Gaara.They wasted that episode showing how much Lee had to lose if he lost to Gaara and he still lost."

Yeah...or at least a draw

But no, they had to make him weaker and get everybodies sympathies.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Resonate says:

"Vance Astro says:
    "Resonate says:
    "Jax says:
    "Resonate says:
    I was hoping that Rock Lee would beat Gaara.They wasted that episode showing how much Lee had to lose if he lost to Gaara and he still lost."
    Yeah...or at least a draw But no, they had to make him weaker and get everybodies sympathies."

yeah.I still like the character but when he lost to Gaara I was pretty pissed.

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Jax

Resonate says:

"Vance Astro says:
    "yeah.I still like the character but when he lost to Gaara I was pretty pissed. "
    It wasn't so much as him losing but that he lost so pathetically"

True.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Resonate

Vance Astro says:

"yeah.I still like the character but when he lost to Gaara I was pretty pissed. "

It wasn't so much as him losing but that he lost so pathetically

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Resonate

Jax says:

"Resonate says:
    "Vance Astro says:
    True."

I mean, Lee was doing fine until he decided that Gate sh!t and then Gaara started throwing him around like a toy

Dark Rayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Dark Rayne

Resonate says:

"Jax says:
    "Resonate says:
    "Vance Astro says:
    True."

I mean, Lee was doing fine until he decided that Gate sh!t and then Gaara started throwing him around like a toy"

I still think Lee is the man

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By zee crusher

He is my favorite and to me was bascially the strongest espically in the movie and all lol but yeah kamimario was stronger then him i still think gaara would pwn naruto or sasuke. As for itachi probably not hes pretty strong and pein as well and lastly madara.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Resonate

zee crusher says:

"He is my favorite and to me was bascially the strongest espically in the movie and all lol but yeah kamimario was stronger then him i still think gaara would pwn naruto or sasuke. As for itachi probably not hes pretty strong and pein as well and lastly madara."

Hey dudwe what's goin on now?

Last I heard Jiraiya beat Konen, and that was it.....

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Resonate

bump

now answer the damn question lol

Dark_Angel65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By Dark_Angel65

I haven't kept up with the series lately either but.. In the second part of Naruto, later on in it like either before or after Jiraiya was killed by Pein, did Gaara die or is he still alive..? Oh and btw in case no one knows yet, Pein reveals himself to be Nagato: Naruto's real father. That's all I know right now.

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#19  Edited By SUNMAN

If anyone has read all the current Shippuden manga we know that Gaara was not the strongest in Naruto. 

Naruto beat him before. Jiraiya, Orochimaru, Pein, Mandara Uchiha and a couple others could take him down. 

At that point Kakashi and others might have been able to take him, but we do not know. Obviously he could not match his chackra level, but I'd still say he and a bunch of other Ninjas could take Gaara.
    monsterstudio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#20  Edited By monsterstudio

He's the sandman of death 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.