Does anyone realize...

#1 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

That Gaara was the most powerful character in Naruto for a while? I mean, after Kimimaro died (Gaara didn't beat him, he DIED) Gaara was possibly the strongest guy in the series. I'd go so far as to say that under the right circumstances in Shippuden that he could have beaten Itachi.

I guess any fans of Gaara can talk abut him in here, I know he's my favorite in the series. I wonder when he's going to come back in the comics...

#2 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

Resonate says:

"That Gaara was the most powerful character in Naruto for a while? I mean, after Kimimaro died (Gaara didn't beat him, he DIED) Gaara was possibly the strongest guy in the series. I'd go so far as to say that under the right circumstances in Shippuden that he could have beaten Itachi. I guess any fans of Gaara can talk abut him in here, I know he's my favorite in the series. I wonder when he's going to come back in the comics..."

I'm getting ready for school. Gaara probably could beat Itachi but Naruto beat Gaara.

#3 Posted by Vance Astro (91234 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty sure everyone noticed.

#4 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Jax says:

"Resonate says:
"That Gaara was the most powerful character in Naruto for a while? I mean, after Kimimaro died (Gaara didn't beat him, he DIED) Gaara was possibly the strongest guy in the series. I'd go so far as to say that under the right circumstances in Shippuden that he could have beaten Itachi. I guess any fans of Gaara can talk abut him in here, I know he's my favorite in the series. I wonder when he's going to come back in the comics..."
I'm getting ready for school. Gaara probably could beat Itachi but Naruto beat Gaara."

Yeah...but that was in the Chuunin exams...not when they got better and they weren't all snot nosed kids

#5 Posted by Vance Astro (91234 posts) - - Show Bio

Resonate says:

"Jax says:
"Resonate says:
I'm getting ready for school. Gaara probably could beat Itachi but Naruto beat Gaara."
Yeah...but that was in the Chuunin exams...not when they got better and they weren't all snot nosed kids"

I was hoping that Rock Lee would beat Gaara.They wasted that episode showing how much Lee had to lose if he lost to Gaara and he still lost.

#6 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Lantern Of Hatred says:

"blah, part 1 most characters failed. just like part 2. Yeah after Jiriaya died, and this crap about sasuke vs itachi im about done with naruto"

wtf Jiraiya's dead?

Sorry I haven't kept up with Naruto lately

#7 Posted by Lantern Of Hatred (1584 posts) - - Show Bio

blah, part 1 most characters failed. just like part 2.

Yeah after Jiriaya died, and this crap about sasuke vs itachi im about done with naruto

#8 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

Lantern Of Hatred says:

"blah, part 1 most characters failed. just like part 2. Yeah after Jiriaya died, and this crap about sasuke vs itachi im about done with naruto"

How could they kill the pervy sage. He was one of my favorite characters.

#9 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"Resonate says:
"Jax says:
"Resonate says:
Yeah...but that was in the Chuunin exams...not when they got better and they weren't all snot nosed kids"
I was hoping that Rock Lee would beat Gaara.They wasted that episode showing how much Lee had to lose if he lost to Gaara and he still lost."

Yeah...or at least a draw

But no, they had to make him weaker and get everybodies sympathies.

#10 Posted by Vance Astro (91234 posts) - - Show Bio

Resonate says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Resonate says:
"Jax says:
"Resonate says:
I was hoping that Rock Lee would beat Gaara.They wasted that episode showing how much Lee had to lose if he lost to Gaara and he still lost."
Yeah...or at least a draw But no, they had to make him weaker and get everybodies sympathies."

yeah.I still like the character but when he lost to Gaara I was pretty pissed.

#11 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

Resonate says:

"Vance Astro says:
"yeah.I still like the character but when he lost to Gaara I was pretty pissed. "
It wasn't so much as him losing but that he lost so pathetically"

True.

#12 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"yeah.I still like the character but when he lost to Gaara I was pretty pissed. "

It wasn't so much as him losing but that he lost so pathetically

#13 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Jax says:

"Resonate says:
"Vance Astro says:
True."

I mean, Lee was doing fine until he decided that Gate sh!t and then Gaara started throwing him around like a toy

#14 Posted by Dark Rayne (1778 posts) - - Show Bio

Resonate says:

"Jax says:
"Resonate says:
"Vance Astro says:
True."

I mean, Lee was doing fine until he decided that Gate sh!t and then Gaara started throwing him around like a toy"

I still think Lee is the man

#15 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

He is my favorite and to me was bascially the strongest espically in the movie and all lol but yeah kamimario was stronger then him i still think gaara would pwn naruto or sasuke. As for itachi probably not hes pretty strong and pein as well and lastly madara.

#16 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"He is my favorite and to me was bascially the strongest espically in the movie and all lol but yeah kamimario was stronger then him i still think gaara would pwn naruto or sasuke. As for itachi probably not hes pretty strong and pein as well and lastly madara."

Hey dudwe what's goin on now?

Last I heard Jiraiya beat Konen, and that was it.....

#17 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

now answer the damn question lol

#18 Posted by Dark_Angel65 (28 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't kept up with the series lately either but.. In the second part of Naruto, later on in it like either before or after Jiraiya was killed by Pein, did Gaara die or is he still alive..? Oh and btw in case no one knows yet, Pein reveals himself to be Nagato: Naruto's real father. That's all I know right now.

#19 Posted by SUNMAN (7239 posts) - - Show Bio

If anyone has read all the current Shippuden manga we know that Gaara was not the strongest in Naruto. 

Naruto beat him before. Jiraiya, Orochimaru, Pein, Mandara Uchiha and a couple others could take him down. 

At that point Kakashi and others might have been able to take him, but we do not know. Obviously he could not match his chackra level, but I'd still say he and a bunch of other Ninjas could take Gaara.
#20 Posted by monsterstudio (41 posts) - - Show Bio

He's the sandman of death 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.