capn_carrot's G.I. Joe: The Cobra Files #5 - The Boy Most Likely To....., Part 1 review

Clockspring

The latest issue of the series shifts the focus from Chameleon, the former Cobra spy turned JOE, to the team's computer expert Clockspring whose unrequited love for Chameleon and Tomax's advice begin to turn the troubled soul into a potential adversary. The main point of this issue is to introduce the character, explore his past, and foreshadow big problems for the team if Tomax is successful in using the man's spurned feelings to turn the team's source of intel against them.

One final note, I'd actually rate this a 3.5 instead of a 3. You can find more of my reviews (with images) on RazorFine Reviews