capn_carrot's G.I. Joe Special Missions #5 - Operation Deadfall, Part 1; Dreadnoks Return review

Reintroducing the Dreadnoks

When the Chinese force a Cobra satellite down the Australian outback a team of JOEs is sent to retrieve it. However, they are not prepared for an old enemy they thought dead who has built his own road warrior army and has other plans for the M.A.S.S. data on the satellite.

A good introduction to several members of the Dreadnoks in a way that explains why Zartan would put together a group like the Dreadnoks.

One final note, I'd actually rate this a 3.5 instead of a 3. You can find more of my reviews (with images) on RazorFine Reviews

Other reviews for G.I. Joe Special Missions #5 - Operation Deadfall, Part 1; Dreadnoks Return