Follow

Futures End

Story arc »

A story arc set five years in the future of the New 52 in DC Comics.

What is the war they are talking about?

kro0od

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm new to dc new 52 and Futures End is my first comic book series to collect. Can anyone clarify me what previous war are the characters talking about?

Andhaira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kro0od said:

I'm new to dc new 52 and Futures End is my first comic book series to collect. Can anyone clarify me what previous war are the characters talking about?

War between Earth 2 and Prime Earth (main earth) This hasn't happened yet. Read the Earth 2 series though, it explains things a bit and is really really good.

kro0od

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By kro0od

@andhaira said:

@kro0od said:

War between Earth 2 and Prime Earth (main earth) This hasn't happened yet. Read the Earth 2 series though, it explains things a bit and is really really good.

At first I thought I missed out a certain arc previous to the futures end. Thanks for the info!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.