Who else hates the new costumes?

#1 Posted by newxfactor (86 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sorry to say that but the designers of that suits "la han cagado" (they made a mistake, in English). I used to like the old ones, the blue n' white, butthis is HORRIBLE!!

Please answer and say your opinions, let's see if it's just me or other people has the same opinion.=)
#2 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
I like the new costumes. I'm sure they are temporary though.
#3 Posted by xerox_kitty (15760 posts) - - Show Bio

The white & black? I have to admit, I'm not crazy about them. However, it is classier than the traditional four-colour crack.

#4 Posted by Jake Fury (17924 posts) - - Show Bio

Unstable molecules
With any costume, it's only as good as the artist's rendering of it. Epting can do no wrong in my book.
#5 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4637 posts) - - Show Bio

I think they're rather classy, like that of the Power Pack from back in the day.

#6 Posted by fesak (6994 posts) - - Show Bio

I think they look great.
And this should be obvious, but the point of white/black instead of blue is to illustrate that this isn't Fantastic Four anymore.

#7 Edited by War Killer (19496 posts) - - Show Bio

I like them, it's something new and different from what we've seen before with the FF. Plus it was about time the team got a uniform change, not to mention I thing Sue's uniform looks the coolest!!! ^_^

New costume: Djurdjevic
  It's also nice that the Thing finally has a shirt on now xD Plus the suit's reflect that this is a new era for the characters, showing that they are no longer the "Fantastic Four" any longer and the new symbols on their chest are a nice touch. To me they show that this is a new chapter for these characters and that Johnny's death truly had an impact on their lives and how they operate.
FF #1
#8 Posted by xerox_kitty (15760 posts) - - Show Bio

I just wanna point out that white isn't very forgiving, so if Sue's having a bad water retention day then she'd more likely want to wear good-old-fashioned-&-slimming black instead of pure-as-snow-but-shows-off-all-the-unsightly-bumps white ;)

#9 Posted by Jake Fury (17924 posts) - - Show Bio

Or she can just user her abilities to hide the water retention problem ;-)
#10 Posted by Electron (5 posts) - - Show Bio

IMHO I think Spidey looks beyond badass in this suit.

#11 Posted by Namor1987 (1879 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Thing's singlet & Spider-man looks cool as hell

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.