Future Foundation Dream Team

#1 Posted by Shadowsnake89 (403 posts) - - Show Bio

We know in the current book the team gathered replacements for when they are away.

Who would be your personal choices to replace them?

#2 Edited by kfhrfdu_89_76k (3648 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shadowsnake89:

Black knight, Jim Hammond, Sif and Valeria Richards (or some other super intelligent MARVEL female hero. Maybe Moira McTaggert. Then again, she is an expert at one field, not ten...).

#3 Posted by knighthood (1744 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowsnake89: Fun question. I thought about this long and hard, and I really love the fraction team, but if I were to put together a temp FF while the Fantastic Four were out on quick field trip these are the characters I would select.

Blue Marvel

A underused intellect/powerhouse Marvel character whose origin touched on race relations which could be considered very taboo. Obviously since he isn't in use he could stand in few a few moments. I would have him replace Ant-Man as Reed's choice. Plus Marvel really needs to start using this character.

She-Hulk

Why mess up a good thing? Jennifer already has strong ties with the Four. She would still be Ben' choice.

Lyja

I guess I'm just a sucker for green women, but Lyja would be an excellent addition to the FF. Being Johnny's ex she would be an easy candidate. He shape shifting and power blasts would give the team a little more flexibility.

Talisman

Another underused ethnic character (I'm starting to see a trend here Marvel). He was introduced in the Contest of Champions in the 80's. His mystical senses would help detect potential dangers for the children of the Future Foundation. Plus his ability as a teleporter can remove children from danger. He can also go invisible, so he would seem like the obvious choice for Sue Storm.

#4 Posted by Backflip (2239 posts) - - Show Bio

Students

• Franklin Richards
  • Valeria Richards
  • Alex Power
  • Lyra (She-Hulk)
  • Amadeus Cho

Guardians

• Lyja the Laser Fist
  • Scott Lang (Ant-Man)
  • H.E.R.B.I.E
  • Crystal

#5 Posted by knighthood (1744 posts) - - Show Bio

@backflip: The op didn't mention students so I did add any, but I believe the remainder of the power pack should be involved plus Goblyn.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.