Future Foundation 2 discussion! SPOILER ALERT!

#1 Posted by McRib (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey Guys,

Did anyone read FF #2?  What the %#$&?  It seems like Valerie is betraying her Father? Man, I can't wait until the next issue to get some clarity! What do you guys think?
#2 Posted by jloneblackheart (5559 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't remember her saying "defeat my dad." I remember "help my dad." 

#3 Posted by Treason (228 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe the only way to help puny Reed Richards is to give him a big doom whooping by the one and only Dr. Victor von Doom    

#4 Posted by Doctor Damn (740 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty sure Doom is talking about the Council of Reeds from the beginning of Hickman's Fantastic Four run. What more would please Doom than to beat a bunch of Reeds at the same time?

#5 Posted by McRib (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah that was the Fantastic Four issue when she went to his throne and asked him to help her..  But in the new issue of FF2, Reeds restore Doom and as soon as he is restored, Doom said "Oh.. I agreed to help you daughter defeat you, Richards.  So Let's get on with it, shall we?" and it abruptly ends.. 

I took a picture with my iPhone.. Hope you guys can read it!

#6 Posted by jloneblackheart (5559 posts) - - Show Bio
@Doctor Damn: I can't wait for him to find 'The Hole' with all the lobotomized Dooms in it.
#7 Posted by Doctor Damn (740 posts) - - Show Bio
@jloneblackheart: I'm definitely looking forward to the next issues. 
#8 Posted by McRib (4 posts) - - Show Bio
@Doctor Damn: Ohhhh! maybe so.  I didn't follow the Fantastic Four until recently. That would make sense since the next cover issue is

It says underneath "Return of the Reeds"..  Thanks for clearing it up for me Doctor Damn.
#9 Edited by Treason (228 posts) - - Show Bio

i think the next issue will be the great Doctor Doom against almost all the Reed Richard's brigade members like ya said since it will be called RETURN OF THE REEDS

dang i was beaten to it
#10 Posted by Doctor Damn (740 posts) - - Show Bio
@McRib said: 

@Doctor Damn: Ohhhh! maybe so.  I didn't follow the Fantastic Four until recently. That would make sense since the next cover issue is

It says underneath "Return of the Reeds"..  Thanks for clearing it up for me Doctor Damn.
"
Yeah, those Reeds in the background are a bunch of different Reeds from different Earths that help one another solve problems on their respective earths. But their methods are morally sketchy. I recommend it, it was a decent story.
#11 Posted by McRib (4 posts) - - Show Bio
@Doctor Damn: Sure will! Doom is a badass!
#12 Posted by Jake Fury (19196 posts) - - Show Bio

This series is simply amazing. I'm pumped for the War of the Four Cities.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.