Follow

Future Foundation

Team » Future Foundation appears in 315 issues.

The Future Foundation was created by Mr. Fantastic to bring humanity into a greater future after his dissatisfaction with Earth's leading scientific community. It consisted of a new generation of student that would be taught by the Fantastic Four, their allies, and a revolving number of experts for a variety of fields.

Franklin Richards and the future of the universe

Avatar image for deactivated-578ee3f81c5e1
    deactivated-578ee3f81c5e1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Let's get this out of the way now, if you haven't gotten your hands on Fantastic Four #600 DON'T READ THIS POST!

In the new issue we see Galactus conversing with Reed and Sue

1. Galactus wants the Galactus seed that is hidden in the world tree, and fears that if the world ends, it will be unleashed somewhere in "space time",in which he will not be able to follow.

2.When asked by Sue why the birth of a new Galactus was a bad thing, than the present one, the world eater responds, "No.It would not. It will be immature, lacking restraint... everything would end...sooner."

3.Sue asks if there one thing above all Glactus wants to discuss and he says"Yes With all your focus on the world, appranetly tearing at its seams...have you ever been aware of what your son is doing?" Why would Glactus be interested in Franklin of all people?

4.Franklin remembers his abilities in a previous issue due to his future self. The boy can create whole universes at a whim and create it in whatever image he chooses.

5.He is approached in his fantasy,yet reality based universe by a ghostly figure, who claims that Franklin has the power of a god, planting a seed of his own into the Richards' son. the only thing we can tell about this man is he seems to have a goatee and is Franklins' "biggest fan".

Now onto the possibilities

If you read the above, then you see what i'm getting at. I can only assume, yet with 100% faith, that Franklin will be the new Galactus, if only briefly. My main reason for believing so is

EARTH-X

No Caption Provided

In this universe, that has yet to be proved to be completely unlinear with 616, depicts Franklin as the new Galactus. That just solidifies it for me.

Couple that with his reawakened abilities, I think we may have a new 52 event on the horizon for Marvel. Perhaps not, perhaps he's going to recreate the exact same universe at the end of this one and become the Galactus of said new universe. Also, in Earth-x or universe, its been years since I read them, there was a celestial growing in the earth itself, nearly destroying it. This seems like it may very well coincide with the inevtiable end that Galactus has claimed WILL come sooner than later.

I haven't really dove into this thought too deeply this is off the top of my head, but I will look into it more...so thoughts? Make sense to you guys?

Avatar image for deactivated-578ee3f81c5e1
    deactivated-578ee3f81c5e1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

lol, people never want to read the ones that might be right

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.