Who could survive this?

#1 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Who could survive what Frieza did to Krillen? 2:35 How did you guys think he did it anyway? 

#2 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"
Who could survive what Frieza did to Krillen? 2:35 How did you guys think he did it anyway? 

"
Ownage....

Anyways, I figure a lot of superhuman characters could survive it. It looked like telekinesis, followed by pyrokinesis (created inside his body which is what blew him apart).

Pretty much (I think):

Colossus

Hulk

Wolverine (his skeleton might remain intact, which means he might-and I mean that in every sense of the word-be able to heal)

Superman

Iceman

That's off the top of my head, could probably think of more (excluded cosmic beings).
#3 Edited by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Sparda said:
"oldmagic said:
"

"
Ownage....

Anyways, I figure a lot of superhuman characters could survive it. It looked like telekinesis, followed by pyrokinesis (created inside his body which is what blew him apart).

Pretty much (I think):

Colossus

Hulk

Wolverine (his skeleton might remain intact, which means he might-and I mean that in every sense of the word-be able to heal)

Superman

Iceman

That's off the top of my head, could probably think of more (excluded cosmic beings)."
Possible but he doesn't have any fire abilities. Only energy manipulation. And i don't think Colossus would survive that lol his insides would burn him and melt his armor from the inside. Remember, Frieza could easily do energy attacks capable of three times the power of Tsnar bombs easily. And if you see Krillen who just floated, you could see that little redish pink light before it disappeared into his body. I wonder if that is more of a grenade that could go off, with enough power from a grenade to an atom bomb. I dunno, too many possibilities here. Theories. 
#4 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Any thoughts on this?

#5 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Sparda said:
"oldmagic said:
"

"
Ownage....

Pretty much (I think):

Colossus

Hulk

Superman

Iceman

That's off the top of my head, could probably think of more (excluded cosmic beings)."
Possible but he doesn't have any fire abilities. Only energy manipulation. And i don't think Colossus would survive that lol his insides would burn him and melt his armor from the inside. Remember, Frieza could easily do energy attacks capable of three times the power of Tsnar bombs easily. And if you see Krillen who just floated, you could see that little redish pink light before it disappeared into his body. I wonder if that is more of a grenade that could go off, with enough power from a grenade to an atom bomb. I dunno, too many possibilities here. Theories. "
Ah, I've pretty much forgotten all about DBZ.....I used to watch it when I was a lot younger (just up to past the Frieza saga), but the constant filler episodes put me off of it.

Well, if he could output power three times the Tsar bomb, then Superman, and Iceman (there would still be moisture around for him to reform himself with, maybe) should still be able to survive.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.