Follow

Frieza

Character » Frieza appears in 255 issues.

Frieza is an evil alien tyrant from the Dragon Ball Universe, once the ruler of the North Galaxy and responsible for the destruction of the Saiyan homeworld, Vegeta. He has earned a reputation for being very powerful and feared throughout Universe 7. He was greedy and only wanted to rule and live forever. He was eventually defeated by Goku and killed by Trunks. Since being revived twice as Golden Frieza, he has become one of the most powerful beings in the universe and the most recurring villain.

Frieza vs. Superman

• 111 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Dark Rayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Dark Rayne

zee crusher says:

"enough good god."

He's Right This Is Meaningless Farewell Leaves Forum

Legend Of JBC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By Legend Of JBC

zee crusher says:

"Why is this thread still up just let it die everyone knows nobody in dbz can handle physical force but they can handle energy attacks okay so ofcourse superman wins just let it die okay guys."

really, dbz cant handle physical force and everyone knows that?... no comment

Legend Of JBC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Legend Of JBC

MotorSteel says:

"Legend Of JBC says:
    "Colt Python says:
    "Legend Of JBC says:
    "i believe that a good energy blast from frieza can easily produce the 200 quadillion tons that superman can hold up with one arm (lol thats all out), the energy blasts that a db character can produce are definetly over equivilent to the raw strength of modern superman. If a flick of energy can blow up a planet, then that is more force then a crap load of doomsday punches. A db villain or anti-hero can easily unleash an energywave with enough pressure to destroy a plant larger then a solar system, but superman can dodge it. But wait!! Superman cant dodge it because if he does .. then the planet will explode and supes wont want that on his conscience.. so he must go head on with it... and seeing that that kind of force is millions of times stronger than an atomic bomb then i would assume that supes will bite the dust. Can someone tell me how supes can beat cell or buu? I was trying to think of every concievablle way in a one on one bout but i cant think of any."

I sense someone making up stuff.My senses are on the level of Spider-man's I know when someone is making up stuff to prove a point."

well, how many tons of pressure does it take to blow up a planet? Id say alot more power then thousands of doomsday punches rolled into one dont you think? And thats frieza using literally no power at all. Im just saying that it really doesnt matter if the db characters strength and speed isnt calculated, you can see how they are when they fight and the effects of there combat. I mean Goku axe handled frieza through a few mountains... call me crazy but i think that takes a whole sht load of force to cause that type of freakish velocity. Does it matter if goku cant hold up 200 quuadillion tons? If supes get rocked with a axe handle like that he is ganna feel that sht.

"

Not tons, Ki burns through things like lava or something, but using ki.

You can't determine speed by animation effects. That's like trying to use your eye to find out the speed of light. I doubt it, he'd just get up and ashke it off. I'm not replying anymore to this thread. Last Post.

Superman>DBZ, it's been proven more than once."

its been proven? who proved it? a fanboy? o wait last time i checked WIZARD was the closest thing to proving it. If i remember it went like this "planet destroying punch in the S-sheild... Goku saves supes from the fall..ask supes to forgive him whooping his ass" Is there something that has more priority then a nationally published "what-if" bout? talk more pls

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#104  Edited By MotorSteel

Legend Of JBC says:

"MotorSteel says:
    "Legend Of JBC says:
    "Colt Python says:
    "Legend Of JBC says:
    "i believe that a good energy blast from frieza can easily produce the 200 quadillion tons that superman can hold up with one arm (lol thats all out), the energy blasts that a db character can produce are definetly over equivilent to the raw strength of modern superman. If a flick of energy can blow up a planet, then that is more force then a crap load of doomsday punches. A db villain or anti-hero can easily unleash an energywave with enough pressure to destroy a plant larger then a solar system, but superman can dodge it. But wait!! Superman cant dodge it because if he does .. then the planet will explode and supes wont want that on his conscience.. so he must go head on with it... and seeing that that kind of force is millions of times stronger than an atomic bomb then i would assume that supes will bite the dust. Can someone tell me how supes can beat cell or buu? I was trying to think of every concievablle way in a one on one bout but i cant think of any."

I sense someone making up stuff.My senses are on the level of Spider-man's I know when someone is making up stuff to prove a point."

well, how many tons of pressure does it take to blow up a planet? Id say alot more power then thousands of doomsday punches rolled into one dont you think? And thats frieza using literally no power at all. Im just saying that it really doesnt matter if the db characters strength and speed isnt calculated, you can see how they are when they fight and the effects of there combat. I mean Goku axe handled frieza through a few mountains... call me crazy but i think that takes a whole sht load of force to cause that type of freakish velocity. Does it matter if goku cant hold up 200 quuadillion tons? If supes get rocked with a axe handle like that he is ganna feel that sht.

"

Not tons, Ki burns through things like lava or something, but using ki.

You can't determine speed by animation effects. That's like trying to use your eye to find out the speed of light. I doubt it, he'd just get up and ashke it off. I'm not replying anymore to this thread. Last Post.

Superman>DBZ, it's been proven more than once."

its been proven? who proved it? a fanboy? o wait last time i checked WIZARD was the closest thing to proving it. If i remember it went like this "planet destroying punch in the S-sheild... Goku saves supes from the fall..ask supes to forgive him whooping his ass" Is there something that has more priority then a nationally published "what-if" bout? talk more pls"

Basically, everyone on every type of Forum you cant think OBC, CV, NF, adnd KMF. Wizard wasn't even close. AS I said before, it was to keep the fanboys quiet. I'm done in this thread. Go to any other thread, no tthis one because there are alot of dbz fans here, and try to argue. I suggest Naruto Forums. This one only allows 2 comments at a time.

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By MotorSteel

So make an account on NArutoForums, (Screename Audio119) and try to make a Frieza vs Superman.

P.S. Fire Fist Ace is a troll. Seriously.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By zee crusher

Legend Of JBC says:

"zee crusher says:
    "Why is this thread still up just let it die everyone knows nobody in dbz can handle physical force but they can handle energy attacks okay so ofcourse superman wins just let it die okay guys."
    really, dbz cant handle physical force and everyone knows that?... no comment"

Goku hits broly in stomach he dies yeah...........vegeta blasts the hell out of broly he just walks through it thats commen sense. freeze takes blasts....... trunks cuts freeze into sushi feeds family for weak now can you guys read what it says up their flame head control yada yada so stop posting just let this die already.

Legend Of JBC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Legend Of JBC

zee crusher says:

"Legend Of JBC says:
    "zee crusher says:

Goku hits broly in stomach he dies yeah...........vegeta blasts the hell out of broly he just walks through it thats commen sense. freeze takes blasts....... trunks cuts freeze into sushi feeds family for weak now can you guys read what it says up their flame head control yada yada so stop posting just let this die already."

perfect example of how power lvls make you stronger in everyway....if your power lvl is 10,000 above your opponents that simply means your 10,000 times stronger than your opponent in all aspects.

Legend Of JBC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Legend Of JBC

ok ill end the forum with this... this has no argument.. batman > superman. nuff said lol

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By MotorSteel

Legend Of JBC says:

"ok ill end the forum with this... this has no argument.. batman > superman. nuff said lol"

Actually with some prep time that's true

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By MotorSteel

Legend Of JBC says:

"zee crusher says:
    "Legend Of JBC says:
    "zee crusher says:

Goku hits broly in stomach he dies yeah...........vegeta blasts the hell out of broly he just walks through it thats commen sense. freeze takes blasts....... trunks cuts freeze into sushi feeds family for weak now can you guys read what it says up their flame head control yada yada so stop posting just let this die already."

perfect example of how power lvls make you stronger in everyway....if your power lvl is 10,000 above your opponents that simply means your 10,000 times stronger than your opponent in all aspects."

Not gonna reply to this fanboyish comment.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
    BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#111  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

MotorSteel says:

"Not gonna reply to this fanboyish comment."

Good for you, this whole thing's in the wrong place anyway.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.