Frieza vs. Superman

• 111 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Legend Of JBC (26 posts) - - Show Bio

People always put goku vs Superman but if you know much about both characters.. pitting goku vs superman is uneven. If Doomsday gives superman trouble and darkseid then goku would not kill supes but would knock him out as many times as he pleases(you cant kill supes with a yellow sun intact.). Goku would short circuit his supes solar battery for sure. it will take a few days for that battery to recharge lol. NBow onto why i think frieza vs superman is the best dbz/DC crossover matchup.. here is why.

the match up:

Supes = super good guy

Frieza= viscous galactic tyrant

superman= can breathe in space and endure all climates

frieza= can breathe in space and endure all climates

superman= can move beyond light speed.

Frieza = can move beyond light speed.

Superman= Has unlimited physical Strength.

Frieza= Has almost unlimited physical strength

Superman= has fantastic striking power. Can shatter windows in entire city's with full force strikes.

Frieza= has phenominal striking power. Can make earth pounding nova bursts with his full force strikes.

Superman= impervious to death under a yellow sun. Can take almost unlimited amount of punishment in his universe.

Frieza= highly resistant to punishment. Takes unfathomable planet crushing striking power to even make this tyrant move a muscle.

Superman= has a very powerful heat ray that can damage most villains in his universe.

Frieza= Has planet destroying energy with the flick of his finger.

Superman= Is known to charge and brawl opponents beyond light speed.

frieza= is known to fight at expert martial arts levels far beyond light speed.

Superman= has no mental powers but has super senses (vision, hearing sight ect ect.)

Frieza= master telekenisis, has been seen desinigrating (and hurling) objects such as a giant mountain. He can lift more but that is officially what is known.

My victor (in a 1 on 1 contest): frieza

REASONS: even though superman is physically stronger, like lifting, pushing, pulling , moving objects and is probably more durable, i believe frieza has shown far superior striking power and has been seen to be MUCH more skillful at fighting beyond light speed. I believe Superman will go "greatest hero of all time" mode and get his licks in for sure, but i see Frieza beating him with a physical attack in the end. I believe that frieza will have to beat on him for a long time and it will be very time consuming and frustrating to have superman to even show signs of fatigue. I believe this fight would take superman to his maximum limit before getting defeated most likely by knockout or a faint death. With the yellow sun.. superman can appear dead but his heart will still be beating like 3 beats a day or some shit. I strongly believe frieza has way more tools to beat superman. Anyone of Friezas (maybe even a little weaker than frieza) power or higher should defeat the most powerful superman. For superman to win he would need intervention of other heroes and some type of special weapon or tool (that DC does so well lol) to beat a caliber warrior like frieza. Superman cannot defeat frieza head on by what ive seen frieza do and ALL the supes comics i have read over the last 20 years.

Post Edited:2008-01-05 22:48:26

#2 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

Legend Of JBC says:

"People always put goku vs Superman but if you know much about both characters.. pitting goku vs superman is uneven. If Doomsday gives superman trouble and darkseid then goku would not kill supes but would knock him out as many times as he pleases(you cant kill supes with a yellow sun intact.). Goku would short circuit his supes solar battery for sure. it will take a few days for that battery to recharge lol. NBow onto why i think frieza vs superman is the best dbz/DC crossover matchup.. here is why.the match up:Supes = super good guyFrieza= viscous galactic tyrant(True)superman= can breathe in space and endure all climatesfrieza= can breathe in space and endure all climates(Frieza can't survive in the sun :O)superman= can move beyond light speed.Frieza = can move beyond light speed.(Superman =99% light speed when reacting, flying and flying, Frieza= nowhere near that)Superman= Has unlimited physical Strength.Frieza= Has almost unlimited physical strength(Not even close to Superman's physical strength)Superman= has fantastic striking power. Can shatter windows in entire city's with full force strikes.Frieza= has phenominal striking power. Can make earth pounding nova bursts with his full force strikes.(Nova Burtst aren't punches)Superman= impervious to death under a yellow sun. Can take almost unlimited amount of punishment in his universe.Frieza= highly resistant to punishment. Takes unfathomable planet crushing striking power to even make this tyrant move a muscle.(Almost impervious, oh really, when has it shown that?)Superman= has a very powerful heat ray that can damage most villains in his universe.Frieza= Has planet destroying energy with the flick of his finger.(And can cover the Earth, Right...just a flick)Superman= Is known to charge and brawl opponents beyond light speed.frieza= is known to fight at expert martial arts levels far beyond light speed.(Not really light speeds for supes, Frieza fights faster than the eye can see, no light speed)Superman= has no mental powers but has super senses (vision, hearing sight ect ect.)Frieza= master telekenisis, has been seen desinigrating (and hurling) objects such as a giant mountain. He can lift more but that is officially what is known.(Mountains? more like large rocks)My victor (in a 1 on 1 contest): frieza(Keep telling yourself that)REASONS: even though superman is physically stronger, like lifting, pushing, pulling , moving objects and is probably more durable, i believe frieza has shown far superior striking power and has been seen to be MUCH more skillful at fighting beyond light speed. I believe Superman will go "greatest hero of all time" mode and get his licks in for sure, but i see Frieza beating him with a physical attack in the end. I believe that frieza will have to beat on him for a long time and it will be very time consuming and frustrating to have superman to even show signs of fatigue. I believe this fight would take superman to his maximum limit before getting defeated most likely by knockout or a faint death. With the yellow sun.. superman can appear dead but his heart will still be beating like 3 beats a day or some shit. I strongly believe frieza has way more tools to beat superman. Anyone of Friezas (maybe even a little weaker than frieza) power or higher should defeat the most powerful superman. For superman to win he would need intervention of other heroes and some type of special weapon or tool (that DC does so well lol) to beat a caliber warrior like frieza. Superman cannot defeat frieza head on by what ive seen frieza do and ALL the supes comics i have read over the last 20 years.
Post Edited:2008-01-05 22:48:26"

Most of the things I read were obviously wrong. Superman doesn't ravel beyond light speed , but only 99%. Frieza has never traveled anywhere near light speed. Frieza doesn't fight anywhere near light speed.

Superman's Heat Vision has once covered the whole Earth.

Frieza lifting mountain? Nope. Just large Rocks.

Oh and I don't know if you know this, but Superman was in the center of a planet when it exploded...and shook it off like it was nothing, so frieza planet destroying attacks wouldn't hurt superman, and since Superman thinks and reacts at light speed he'd probably dodge it. Superman could litereally just grab friza with all his might and take him into the sun with him, then enjoy a nice bath.

Victor: STILL Superman

#3 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

I edited in your text, its in there somewhere

#4 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

This guy is worse than me.

Superman, easily.

#5 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

Legendary Bio Vishanti says:

"This guy is worse than me.Superman, easily."

Lol sure let's go with that. haha

#6 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

MotorSteel says:

"Legendary Bio Vishanti says:
"This guy is worse than me. Superman, easily."
Lol sure let's go with that. haha"

Next he's gonna put a Raditz vs. Silver Surfer thread.

#7 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

"MotorSteel says:
"This guy is worse than me. Superman, easily."
Lol sure let's go with that. haha"

Next he's gonna put a Raditz vs. Silver Surfer thread."

LMAo! XD

#8 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"WHY WON'T PEOPLE F#CKIN LEARN!!!!"

Haha he's noob. No offense to him tho.

#9 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"MotorSteel says:
"Colt Python says:
"WHY WON'T PEOPLE F#CKIN LEARN!!!!"
Haha he's noob. No offense to him tho."

Every other day somebody pops up with this DBZ characters vs. Superman threads.It never ends.It's stupid!"

Haha sure is, dude when I joined this forum, there was a whole bunch of controversy. :O

#10 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#11 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

freiza is GAY! yeah i said it! and if the moderators have any substance of mind they wont edit this reply because its the only thing in the thread that MAKES SENSE!

#12 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

cpt_linger says:

"freiza is GAY! yeah i said it! and if the moderators have any substance of mind they wont edit this reply because its the only thing in the thread that MAKES SENSE! "

Yeah, we can see that you said it, and IMO Frieza is a bi.

#13 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

"cpt_linger says:
"freiza is GAY! yeah i said it! and if the moderators have any substance of mind they wont edit this reply because its the only thing in the thread that MAKES SENSE! "

Yeah, we can see that you said it, and IMO Frieza is a bi."

He seriously acts, looks, and talks like one.

#14 Posted by Legend Of JBC (26 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont understand how superman can get Ko'd by doomsday but can easily beat frieza in one move... doomsday is thousands of times slower then frieza. Doomsday doesnt hit as hard as pretty much any db character. Its funny.. if you go back to db (before z), roshi and kuririn fight in the tourniment and they move so fast that they do like 7 different atacks on eachother in 0.2 seconds. thats with a puny power level of 100-130 (which is about the speed of doomsday). Roshi can blow up the moon with a power lvl of like 150. Tien can punch somebody a freakin mile at a power lvl of like 180. Piccolo lifted a pyramid with his mind at a power lvl of 800ish.These are all examples of feats at puny power lvls.

If power lvls of 100ish can do multiple moves in 0.2 seconds then a guy like frieza moves and fights beyond light speed. And that makes guys likes ssj3 goku move hundreds of thousands of times faster than that at his peak.

Also... pre-crisis supes was a bad story homosexual, that is why they revamped him. How the hell do you juggle planets?!?! even if your strong enough to do it, it still makes no sense. Closing a black hole... makes no sense. They finally stopped insulting our intelligence in post-crisis and made superman a lil more downgraded so there can actually be some good stories. I remember when luthor trapes supes in a place with 10 atom bombs and it blew up.. and not even supes clothes got a scratch... that is so freakin gay lol..why even read the comic.. Modern supes has much better stories.

#15 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

MotorSteel says:

"cpt_linger says:
Yeah, we can see that you said it, and IMO Frieza is a bi."
He seriously acts, looks, and talks like one. "

Yup. 'Specially to Kid Goku. My, my, aren't you cuter since last time I seen you.

Was what he said.

#16 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

Legend Of JBC says:

"i dont understand how superman can get Ko'd by doomsday but can easily beat frieza in one move... doomsday is thousands of times slower then frieza. Doomsday doesnt hit as hard as pretty much any db character. Its funny.. if you go back to db (before z), roshi and kuririn fight in the tourniment and they move so fast that they do like 7 different atacks on eachother in 0.2 seconds. thats with a puny power level of 100-130 (which is about the speed of doomsday). Roshi can blow up the moon with a power lvl of like 150. Tien can punch somebody a freakin mile at a power lvl of like 180. Piccolo lifted a pyramid with his mind at a power lvl of 800ish.These are all examples of feats at puny power lvls. If power lvls of 100ish can do multiple moves in 0.2 seconds then a guy like frieza moves and fights beyond light speed. And that makes guys likes ssj3 goku move hundreds of thousands of times faster than that at his peak. Also... pre-crisis supes was a bad story homosexual, that is why they revamped him. How the hell do you juggle planets?!?! even if your strong enough to do it, it still makes no sense. Closing a black hole... makes no sense. They finally stopped insulting our intelligence in post-crisis and made superman a lil more downgraded so there can actually be some good stories. I remember when luthor trapes supes in a place with 10 atom bombs and it blew up.. and not even supes clothes got a scratch... that is so freakin gay lol..why even read the comic.. Modern supes has much better stories."

Listen, Frieza is never gonna beat Supes, and they did not do multiple moves in .20 seconds. And Tien cannot punch someone a mile away, not even Goku can. And Piccolo has mental powers. And 100,000 times faster than light? Are your parents siblings? Because I'm sure Goku does not and can not move that fast. SSJ 4 Goku might be able to punch someone a mile, but certainly not Tien.

#17 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

Legend Of JBC says:

"i dont understand how superman can get Ko'd by doomsday but can easily beat frieza in one move... doomsday is thousands of times slower then frieza. Doomsday doesnt hit as hard as pretty much any db character. Its funny.. if you go back to db (before z), roshi and kuririn fight in the tourniment and they move so fast that they do like 7 different atacks on eachother in 0.2 seconds. thats with a puny power level of 100-130 (which is about the speed of doomsday). Roshi can blow up the moon with a power lvl of like 150. Tien can punch somebody a freakin mile at a power lvl of like 180. Piccolo lifted a pyramid with his mind at a power lvl of 800ish.These are all examples of feats at puny power lvls.If power lvls of 100ish can do multiple moves in 0.2 seconds then a guy like frieza moves and fights beyond light speed. And that makes guys likes ssj3 goku move hundreds of thousands of times faster than that at his peak.Also... pre-crisis supes was a bad story homosexual, that is why they revamped him. How the hell do you juggle planets?!?! even if your strong enough to do it, it still makes no sense. Closing a black hole... makes no sense. They finally stopped insulting our intelligence in post-crisis and made superman a lil more downgraded so there can actually be some good stories. I remember when luthor trapes supes in a place with 10 atom bombs and it blew up.. and not even supes clothes got a scratch... that is so freakin gay lol..why even read the comic.. Modern supes has much better stories."

It was said by Booster Gold he moes as fast as Flash (maybe not as fast) and if he can KO Superman you know he can hit hard.

Superman moves and reacts and fights at the speed ofthought (or so I've hear) so that's probably fast than anything anyone in DBZ can put out.

POWER LEVELS MEAN NOTHING OUTSIDE OF DBZ!!!

Piccolo lifted a pyramid? It was probably filler. I don't remember that in any manga.

See more ki doesn't mean more speed, just more power. So no not speed of light. No where near it. They fight faster than the human eye can see, but not speed of light.

All the things I've said have been about post-crisis Superman. I'm not that unfair. He held a black hole, held a dwarf star in his hands, and 200 Quintillion tonnes.

HE WAS IN A PLANET WHEN IT EXPLODED AND SHOOK IT OFF WITHOUT A SCRATCH! So any of Frieza or Goku's attacks wouldnt hurt Superman.

And don't say "well in the cell saga cell said he could blow up the solar system". He was bluffing to scare Gohan, we all know that.

#18 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

MotorSteel says:

"Legend Of JBC says:
"i dont understand how superman can get Ko'd by doomsday but can easily beat frieza in one move... doomsday is thousands of times slower then frieza. Doomsday doesnt hit as hard as pretty much any db character. Its funny.. if you go back to db (before z), roshi and kuririn fight in the tourniment and they move so fast that they do like 7 different atacks on eachother in 0.2 seconds. thats with a puny power level of 100-130 (which is about the speed of doomsday). Roshi can blow up the moon with a power lvl of like 150. Tien can punch somebody a freakin mile at a power lvl of like 180. Piccolo lifted a pyramid with his mind at a power lvl of 800ish.These are all examples of feats at puny power lvls. If power lvls of 100ish can do multiple moves in 0.2 seconds then a guy like frieza moves and fights beyond light speed. And that makes guys likes ssj3 goku move hundreds of thousands of times faster than that at his peak. Also... pre-crisis supes was a bad story homosexual, that is why they revamped him. How the hell do you juggle planets?!?! even if your strong enough to do it, it still makes no sense. Closing a black hole... makes no sense. They finally stopped insulting our intelligence in post-crisis and made superman a lil more downgraded so there can actually be some good stories. I remember when luthor trapes supes in a place with 10 atom bombs and it blew up.. and not even supes clothes got a scratch... that is so freakin gay lol..why even read the comic.. Modern supes has much better stories."
It was said by Booster Gold he moes as fast as Flash (maybe not as fast) and if he can KO Superman you know he can hit hard. Superman moves and reacts and fights at the speed ofthought (or so I've hear) so that's probably fast than anything anyone in DBZ can put out. POWER LEVELS MEAN NOTHING OUTSIDE OF DBZ!!! Piccolo lifted a pyramid? It was probably filler. I don't remember that in any manga. See more ki doesn't mean more speed, just more power. So no not speed of light. No where near it. They fight faster than the human eye can see, but not speed of light. All the things I've said have been about post-crisis Superman. I'm not that unfair. He held a black hole, held a dwarf star in his hands, and 200 Quintillion tonnes. HE WAS IN A PLANET WHEN IT EXPLODED AND SHOOK IT OFF WITHOUT A SCRATCH! So any of Frieza or Goku's attacks wouldnt hurt Superman. And don't say "well in the cell saga cell said he could blow up the solar system". He was bluffing to scare Gohan, we all know that. "

In their universe Ki boosts your attributes and allows you to fly.

#19 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

kuchiku says:

"obviosly superman he got cut in half by that one guy without hesitation"

You would too if it were a Saiyan with Tapion's, magical, sword.

#21 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

"MotorSteel says:
"Legend Of JBC says:
It was said by Booster Gold he moes as fast as Flash (maybe not as fast) and if he can KO Superman you know he can hit hard. Superman moves and reacts and fights at the speed ofthought (or so I've hear) so that's probably fast than anything anyone in DBZ can put out. POWER LEVELS MEAN NOTHING OUTSIDE OF DBZ!!! Piccolo lifted a pyramid? It was probably filler. I don't remember that in any manga. See more ki doesn't mean more speed, just more power. So no not speed of light. No where near it. They fight faster than the human eye can see, but not speed of light. All the things I've said have been about post-crisis Superman. I'm not that unfair. He held a black hole, held a dwarf star in his hands, and 200 Quintillion tonnes. HE WAS IN A PLANET WHEN IT EXPLODED AND SHOOK IT OFF WITHOUT A SCRATCH! So any of Frieza or Goku's attacks wouldnt hurt Superman. And don't say "well in the cell saga cell said he could blow up the solar system". He was bluffing to scare Gohan, we all know that. "

In their universe Ki boosts your attributes and allows you to fly."

But it doesn't make you faster than light.

#22 Posted by kuchiku (4070 posts) - - Show Bio

obviosly superman he got cut in half by that one guy without hesitation

#23 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

I know, and that guy thinks it does though. LoL. :p

#24 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Way I see this going down, Superman starts pounding on Frezia, and they are fairly even. But then after Superman starts to take the lead a little Freiza reveals he had only been using 1% of his power. He then powers up to 10% where he easily defeats Superman. But thats just mean, nobody can actually debate DBZ vs America Comics.

#25 Posted by Legend Of JBC (26 posts) - - Show Bio

wow.. so what your trying to say is that frieza cant hit hard? That frieza is a weakling? You think if they made a comic that was superman vs frieza.. that frieza wouldnt even be a match? Lemme guess.. your the type of guy that think supes can beat every DB character ever all at once right? lol. I guaranty that frieza can put the smackdown on the whole damn Justice league. And that power levels dont increase speed? Then why is it that when someone becomes stronger they usually wont get hit by the lesser powered being.. Ki increases striking power, speed, reflexes, stamina, endurance and durability. Lemme guess.. supes can blow up buu from existance in one punch just cause superman is superman right? DB characters isnt the only characters supes cant handle. If you know DC then you know they are characters weaker that DB that put the smackdown on supes.

#26 Posted by Legend Of JBC (26 posts) - - Show Bio

o yea about the whole light speed thing.. remember when piccolo first used his special beam canon and hit the mountain. Remember that the attack was light speed. Now put say...Nappa vs the SBC, he would dodge it. Now it takes light speed reflexes to dodge a light speed attack am i right?

#27 Posted by Legend Of JBC (26 posts) - - Show Bio

weather witch says:

"superman would win dude come on!!! i mean superman against a worm lookin chick!!!"

what was i thinkin! of coarse your right.. a man in pajamas will whoop a worm... get outa here -_-

#28 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

superman would win dude come on!!! i mean superman against a worm lookin chick!!!

#29 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Legend Of JBC says:

"wow.. so what your trying to say is that frieza cant hit hard? That frieza is a weakling? You think if they made a comic that was superman vs frieza.. that frieza wouldnt even be a match? Lemme guess.. your the type of guy that think supes can beat every DB character ever all at once right? lol. I guaranty that frieza can put the smackdown on the whole damn Justice league. And that power levels dont increase speed? Then why is it that when someone becomes stronger they usually wont get hit by the lesser powered being.. Ki increases striking power, speed, reflexes, stamina, endurance and durability. Lemme guess.. supes can blow up buu from existance in one punch just cause superman is superman right? DB characters isnt the only characters supes cant handle. If you know DC then you know they are characters weaker that DB that put the smackdown on supes."

The biggest problem for DBZ characters is that there is no proof of there speed or strength level. The closes thing we ever got is in the American version of the show, Piccolo stated that Raditz is faster than light speed. But this was never brought up in the manga so it can't really be stated as a fact that they move that fast. They do certianly have the power to defeat someone like Superman, since their finger energy blast can destroy a planet. But for strength level it has never been determined how strong they are. As far as the Manga it hasn't been stated though they have clearly moved thing that way at least 10 tons or more. Durability wise I would say they are at least on par with Superman for invunerability, since they can take hits from these powerful blast of energy and in their weaker states could survive getting hit from gun fire.

#30 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"Way I see this going down, Superman starts pounding on Frezia, and they are fairly even. But then after Superman starts to take the lead a little Freiza reveals he had only been using 1% of his power. He then powers up to 10% where he easily defeats Superman. But thats just mean, nobody can actually debate DBZ vs America Comics."

Yeah that's bull. So not anywhere near how it goes.

#31 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"Legend Of JBC says:
"wow.. so what your trying to say is that frieza cant hit hard? That frieza is a weakling? You think if they made a comic that was superman vs frieza.. that frieza wouldnt even be a match? Lemme guess.. your the type of guy that think supes can beat every DB character ever all at once right? lol. I guaranty that frieza can put the smackdown on the whole damn Justice league. And that power levels dont increase speed? Then why is it that when someone becomes stronger they usually wont get hit by the lesser powered being.. Ki increases striking power, speed, reflexes, stamina, endurance and durability. Lemme guess.. supes can blow up buu from existance in one punch just cause superman is superman right? DB characters isnt the only characters supes cant handle. If you know DC then you know they are characters weaker that DB that put the smackdown on supes."

The biggest problem for DBZ characters is that there is no proof of there speed or strength level. The closes thing we ever got is in the American version of the show, Piccolo stated that Raditz is faster than light speed. But this was never brought up in the manga so it can't really be stated as a fact that they move that fast. They do certianly have the power to defeat someone like Superman, since their finger energy blast can destroy a planet. But for strength level it has never been determined how strong they are. As far as the Manga it hasn't been stated though they have clearly moved thing that way at least 10 tons or more. Durability wise I would say they are at least on par with Superman for invunerability, since they can take hits from these powerful blast of energy and in their weaker states could survive getting hit from gun fire.

"

So they can fly into the center of the sun? Right.

#32 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

MotorSteel says:

"Nobody says:
"Way I see this going down, Superman starts pounding on Frezia, and they are fairly even. But then after Superman starts to take the lead a little Freiza reveals he had only been using 1% of his power. He then powers up to 10% where he easily defeats Superman. But thats just mean, nobody can actually debate DBZ vs America Comics."
Yeah that's bull. So not anywhere near how it goes."
Can you prove me wrong?
#33 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"MotorSteel says:
"Nobody says:
Can you prove me wrong?"

Can you back up your facts?

#34 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

MotorSteel says:

"Nobody says:
"Legend Of JBC says:
The biggest problem for DBZ characters is that there is no proof of there speed or strength level. The closes thing we ever got is in the American version of the show, Piccolo stated that Raditz is faster than light speed. But this was never brought up in the manga so it can't really be stated as a fact that they move that fast. They do certianly have the power to defeat someone like Superman, since their finger energy blast can destroy a planet. But for strength level it has never been determined how strong they are. As far as the Manga it hasn't been stated though they have clearly moved thing that way at least 10 tons or more. Durability wise I would say they are at least on par with Superman for invunerability, since they can take hits from these powerful blast of energy and in their weaker states could survive getting hit from gun fire. "
So they can fly into the center of the sun? Right."
I see no reason why they can't. Frezia himself was hit with the power of every planet and star in a galaxy along with every life form. There were three stars surrounding that planet alone, so I see no reason why he couldn't.
#35 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

MotorSteel says:

"Nobody says:
"MotorSteel says:
"Nobody says:
Can you prove me wrong? "
Can you back up your facts?"
Well you can look at my last post and I'm am actually proving actually strength levels etc, in another thread. I already said once though that you can debat this cause people won't change their minds about it.
#36 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"MotorSteel says:
"Nobody says:
"Legend Of JBC says:
The biggest problem for DBZ characters is that there is no proof of there speed or strength level. The closes thing we ever got is in the American version of the show, Piccolo stated that Raditz is faster than light speed. But this was never brought up in the manga so it can't really be stated as a fact that they move that fast. They do certianly have the power to defeat someone like Superman, since their finger energy blast can destroy a planet. But for strength level it has never been determined how strong they are. As far as the Manga it hasn't been stated though they have clearly moved thing that way at least 10 tons or more. Durability wise I would say they are at least on par with Superman for invunerability, since they can take hits from these powerful blast of energy and in their weaker states could survive getting hit from gun fire. "
I see no reason why they can't. Frezia himself was hit with the power of every planet and star in a galaxy along with every life form. There were three stars surrounding that planet alone, so I see no reason why he couldn't."

Oh really? It was actually not even the star and planet. That's just lying right there.

The sun burns at about 6000 kelvin. Now I've never seen a dbz character survive in anything close to that.

#37 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"MotorSteel says:
"Nobody says:
"MotorSteel says:
"Nobody says:
Can you prove me wrong? "
Can you back up your facts?"
Well you can look at my last post and I'm am actually proving actually strength levels etc, in another thread. I already said once though that you can debat this cause people won't change their minds about it."

Unless they can hurt superman, who can take a planet explosion, or touch him, while he;s moved at the speed of light, (or thought, which is cebated in some cases) he would destroy Frieza.

#38 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

MotorSteel says:

"Nobody says:
"MotorSteel says:
"Nobody says:
"Legend Of JBC says:
I see no reason why they can't. Frezia himself was hit with the power of every planet and star in a galaxy along with every life form. There were three stars surrounding that planet alone, so I see no reason why he couldn't. "
Oh really? It was actually not even the star and planet. That's just lying right there. The sun burns at about 6000 kelvin. Now I've never seen a dbz character survive in anything close to that. "
What do you mean it wasn't actually the star and the planet. I said he was hit with the power of them. Goku used his Spirit Bomb(or whatever the japanese word is for it) and filled with the energy of every living thing from one celled beings to the stars. The Planet was surrounded by three stars and since it was the whole galaxy(or solar system not sure which) at the vary least it had the energy of three stars.
#39 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"MotorSteel says:
"Nobody says:
"MotorSteel says:
"Nobody says:
"Legend Of JBC says:
I see no reason why they can't. Frezia himself was hit with the power of every planet and star in a galaxy along with every life form. There were three stars surrounding that planet alone, so I see no reason why he couldn't. "
Oh really? It was actually not even the star and planet. That's just lying right there. The sun burns at about 6000 kelvin. Now I've never seen a dbz character survive in anything close to that. "
What do you mean it wasn't actually the star and the planet. I said he was hit with the power of them. Goku used his Spirit Bomb(or whatever the japanese word is for it) and filled with the energy of every living thing from one celled beings to the stars. The Planet was surrounded by three stars and since it was the whole galaxy(or solar system not sure which) at the vary least it had the energy of three stars."

Do you know how large a galaxy is? You can't even begin to fathom it's size. That's would be roughly a solar system.

But even if he did survive, how would he hurt superman? Or touch him?

#40 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

MotorSteel says:

"Nobody says:
"MotorSteel says:
"Nobody says:
"MotorSteel says:
"Nobody says:
"Legend Of JBC says:
What do you mean it wasn't actually the star and the planet. I said he was hit with the power of them. Goku used his Spirit Bomb(or whatever the japanese word is for it) and filled with the energy of every living thing from one celled beings to the stars. The Planet was surrounded by three stars and since it was the whole galaxy(or solar system not sure which) at the vary least it had the energy of three stars. "
Do you know how large a galaxy is? You can't even begin to fathom it's size. That's would be roughly a solar system. But even if he did survive, how would he hurt superman? Or touch him?"
Well thats what we are trying to figure out right now in another thread for strength level. I think we are all mostly in agreeing that at base level the average saiyajin can lift about 125 tons. Freiza is probably above that level which is enough power to hurt Superman. As for energy blast, it has been clearly shown that Freiza in his lowest form could blow up a planet without having to power up or try. So in his final form, he could easly pull off the power to at the very least seriously injure Superman if not kill him without trying.
#41 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"MotorSteel says:
"Nobody says:
"MotorSteel says:
"Nobody says:
"MotorSteel says:
"Nobody says:
"Legend Of JBC says:
What do you mean it wasn't actually the star and the planet. I said he was hit with the power of them. Goku used his Spirit Bomb(or whatever the japanese word is for it) and filled with the energy of every living thing from one celled beings to the stars. The Planet was surrounded by three stars and since it was the whole galaxy(or solar system not sure which) at the vary least it had the energy of three stars. "
Do you know how large a galaxy is? You can't even begin to fathom it's size. That's would be roughly a solar system. But even if he did survive, how would he hurt superman? Or touch him?"
Well thats what we are trying to figure out right now in another thread for strength level. I think we are all mostly in agreeing that at base level the average saiyajin can lift about 125 tons. Freiza is probably above that level which is enough power to hurt Superman. As for energy blast, it has been clearly shown that Freiza in his lowest form could blow up a planet without having to power up or try. So in his final form, he could easly pull off the power to at the very least seriously injure Superman if not kill him without trying."

Actually, since superman had been in the sun, and taken planet destroying attacks, and existence erasing beams, with minor damage it'd be really hard to hurt him. And is 20 quintillion tonnes much? That's what superman can do.

Speed of thought much?

#42 Posted by The WeatherMan (3214 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Frieza can overpower Superman. His power was close to SS level at his maximum, even though not quite there yet. Should be a good fight.

#43 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

Legend Of JBC says:

""Do you know how large a galaxy is? You can't even begin to fathom it's size. That's would be roughly a solar system.But even if he did survive, how would he hurt superman? Or touch him?"well .. i would put my cards on frieza using his fists and feet lol."

So Frieza moves at the speed of thought?

#44 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

Legend Of JBC says:

"MotorSteel says:
"Nobody says:
"MotorSteel says:
"Nobody says:
"MotorSteel says:
"Nobody says:
"MotorSteel says:
"Nobody says:
"Legend Of JBC says:
Well thats what we are trying to figure out right now in another thread for strength level. I think we are all mostly in agreeing that at base level the average saiyajin can lift about 125 tons. Freiza is probably above that level which is enough power to hurt Superman. As for energy blast, it has been clearly shown that Freiza in his lowest form could blow up a planet without having to power up or try. So in his final form, he could easly pull off the power to at the very least seriously injure Superman if not kill him without trying."

Actually, since superman had been in the sun, and taken planet destroying attacks, and existence erasing beams, with minor damage it'd be really hard to hurt him. And is 20 quintillion tonnes much? That's what superman can do.

Speed of thought much?"

ya but superman can sit in the sun because thats his specific source of power... have him sit in a red sun.... geez

"

Yes...the suns rays...Not the solar flares.

#45 Posted by Legend Of JBC (26 posts) - - Show Bio

"

Do you know how large a galaxy is? You can't even begin to fathom it's size. That's would be roughly a solar system.

But even if he did survive, how would he hurt superman? Or touch him?"

well .. i would put my cards on frieza using his fists and feet lol.

#46 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

@Motor Steel: Superman going through is not quiet the same as most people going through the sun. His body made to absorb star's energy. I'm sure Frieza's blast would kill him and if it couldn't, his distructo disk would cut right through Superman. They seem to beable to cut through anything. Even Krillin who could hurt Frieza was able to cut his tail with one.

As for strength level, I am quiet aware of the whole stupid 20 whater tons it was thing. As far as I'm consider that is like Spider-man beating Firelord, is it even his current level(i'm not sure when that comic came out). But with that said, I don't think that is even power to hurt someone who survived an attack that had all that power and then after words said it only knocked the wind out of him. He then revealed he was only using 10% of his power as well.

Superman can't move faster than the speed of light. He is slower than the Flash who can't move at the speed of light. DBZ characters I'm still debating how fast they move. According to the show, Raditz could move at faster than light and Frieza is 1000x faster than Raditz was. So I will come back to the speed issue later.

#47 Posted by Legend Of JBC (26 posts) - - Show Bio

MotorSteel says:

"Nobody says:
"MotorSteel says:
"Nobody says:
"MotorSteel says:
"Nobody says:
"MotorSteel says:
"Nobody says:
"Legend Of JBC says:

Speed of thought much?"

ya but superman can sit in the sun because thats his specific source of power... have him sit in a red sun.... geez

#48 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"@Motor Steel: Superman going through is not quiet the same as most people going through the sun. His body made to absorb star's energy. I'm sure Frieza's blast would kill him and if it couldn't, his distructo disk would cut right through Superman. They seem to beable to cut through anything. Even Krillin who could hurt Frieza was able to cut his tail with one.As for strength level, I am quiet aware of the whole stupid 20 whater tons it was thing. As far as I'm consider that is like Spider-man beating Firelord, is it even his current level(i'm not sure when that comic came out). But with that said, I don't think that is even power to hurt someone who survived an attack that had all that power and then after words said it only knocked the wind out of him. He then revealed he was only using 10% of his power as well.Superman can't move faster than the speed of light. He is slower than the Flash who can't move at the speed of light. DBZ characters I'm still debating how fast they move. According to the show, Raditz could move at faster than light and Frieza is 1000x faster than Raditz was. So I will come back to the speed issue later."

Yes the energy not the harmful radiation or flares burning his body at 6000 Kelvin. It's like walking into lava. A destructo disk wouldn't phase him and a blast would scratch him.

Frieza isn't superman.

It happened man, its bad writing but it happened. Just like Broly (non-canon) blwoing up planets or "galaxies".

Superman is almost as fast as flash and flash escaped death before. Like he fled from death.

That's the show, not the mangs, and I'm sure Funimation screwed it up o overpower them.

They have never once moved faster than light.

#49 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"MotorSteel says:
"Nobody says:
"@Motor Steel: Superman going through is not quiet the same as most people going through the sun. His body made to absorb star's energy. I'm sure Frieza's blast would kill him and if it couldn't, his distructo disk would cut right through Superman. They seem to beable to cut through anything. Even Krillin who could hurt Frieza was able to cut his tail with one. As for strength level, I am quiet aware of the whole stupid 20 whater tons it was thing. As far as I'm consider that is like Spider-man beating Firelord, is it even his current level(i'm not sure when that comic came out). But with that said, I don't think that is even power to hurt someone who survived an attack that had all that power and then after words said it only knocked the wind out of him. He then revealed he was only using 10% of his power as well. Superman can't move faster than the speed of light. He is slower than the Flash who can't move at the speed of light. DBZ characters I'm still debating how fast they move. According to the show, Raditz could move at faster than light and Frieza is 1000x faster than Raditz was. So I will come back to the speed issue later."
Yes the energy not the harmful radiation or flares burning his body at 6000 Kelvin. It's like walking into lava. A destructo disk wouldn't phase him and a blast would scratch him. Frieza isn't superman. It happened man, its bad writing but it happened. Just like Broly (non-canon) blwoing up planets or "galaxies". Superman is almost as fast as flash and flash escaped death before. Like he fled from death. That's the show, not the mangs, and I'm sure Funimation screwed it up o overpower them. They have never once moved faster than light."
What? What was bad writting?"

When he lifted the 20 Quintillion tonnes. It was overly outrageous.

#50 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

AND JUST TO REMIND YOU GUYS, THE MANGA IS ALWAYS CANON, AND NEVER HAS FILLER!! THERES A LOT OF THAT IN THE ANIME!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.