Free Comic Book Day Cosplay

Posted by Sydpart2 (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

A friend and I went to our LCS in cosplay today to celebrate free comic day, here are the pics, hope ya like em'

#1 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7561 posts) - - Show Bio

I love me some quality Photoshop ;) Not bad costumes though dude

#2 Posted by Billy Batson (57707 posts) - - Show Bio

lol were you Green Lantern or Deadpool?

#3 Posted by ragdollpurps (15571 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol, awesome. There was another Psylocke at my FCBD, we took pictures together. It was like Besty and Kwannon all over again. 

#4 Posted by Sydpart2 (1092 posts) - - Show Bio
@Omega Ray Jay: lol, go look at the image on the background of my profile, I just wanted to get these done quick so I could post em today lol, but I can be a lot better with photoshop, thanks though
@Billy Batson:
Green Lantern (the symbol actually lights up XD)
@ragdollpurps:
thanks
#5 Posted by Billy Batson (57707 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sydpart2: 

that's cool

#6 Posted by King Saturn (223733 posts) - - Show Bio
very nice... I am feeling the Green Lantern look... 
#7 Posted by Sydpart2 (1092 posts) - - Show Bio
@Billy Batson: @King Saturn: Thanks, it was a lot of work getting the damn EL sheet to attach the right way. I'm thinking about trying to get them put on t-shirts and selling them...not sure what the legal aspects of that would be tho...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.