Follow

Freddy Krueger

Character » Freddy Krueger appears in 136 issues.

A murdered child killer who torments his teenage victims in their dreams.

Freddy's Daughter?

RedHood16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By RedHood16

Maggie Burroughs is the daughter of Freddy Krueger. She witnessed him kill her mother, and is probably the one who alerted the police. She is adopted, moves away, and forgets about her father. In Nightmare part 6, she returns to Springwood, learns of her father, and sends him to @#!*% . Now the movies are officially canon I believe, so I don't know where the comics stand.  So In "Freddy vs Jason vs Ash 2", She is seen as a founder of the Nightmare Warriors, and for some reason the authors hide her identity, even though we fans know her. But for some reason (which I do not know why) Maggie betrays the team, joins her father, and starts making out with him........First off EWW!!! Second, I do not remember the comic stating how or why she changed. Then, when she fights Jason, a van crashes into the White House (where she and Jason are) and it does not really say what happens to her, she just disappers. So my questions are: 1) Why did Maggie turn evil/ have an incest relationship and 2) What happened to her?

Freddy_Blairer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@redhood16:

I guess she turned evil because she realizes that Freddy can't be murdered and according to Wikipedia, that tank (not a van) kills her at that moment because it falls on her. That's what I think, it is not officialy THAT, just my thoughts

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.