Downloadable Characters you want in MK9, -spoiler- Freddy in MK?!

#1 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow...didn't see this coming lol just announced at WB Comic Con, Due out August. hmmmm

#2 Edited by BiteMe-Fanboy (7118 posts) - - Show Bio

holy f*ck thats the coolest thing thought up ever

#3 Edited by Edamame (28006 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting. I wonder if they will also add Jason Voorhees. lol

#4 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7118 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
or better yet......ASH!...hail to the king, baby
#5 Posted by Edamame (28006 posts) - - Show Bio
@BiteMe-Fanboy said:
@Edamame said:
or better yet......ASH!...hail to the king, baby
I would love to see that.
#6 Posted by fesak (6994 posts) - - Show Bio

Moved.

#7 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, pretty crazy he looks good. Brutal fatalities lol

#8 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio

amazing. 

I hope Jason is next. Jason is the best Slasher of all time. and if Jason is in it, please let a severed head be his projectile, or the harpoon gun from 3.

#9 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29331 posts) - - Show Bio

OMFG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs.

#10 Posted by Transmetal (286 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice

#11 Posted by Shadowdoggy (3815 posts) - - Show Bio

..........................................speechless.
#12 Edited by GrandSymbiote94 (11353 posts) - - Show Bio

He looks like a good character to use. Too bad they used the remake version instead of the original.

#13 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio
@GrandSymbiote94 said:
He looks like a character to use. Too bad they used the remake version instead of the original.
Jackie >>>> Robert

Sorry but it's true.
#14 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11353 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula said:
@GrandSymbiote94 said:
He looks like a character to use. Too bad they used the remake version instead of the original.
Robert >>>> Jackie
Fixed it.
#15 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio
@GrandSymbiote94 said:
@Caligula said:
@GrandSymbiote94 said:
Robert >>>> Jackie
Fixed it.
it was right the first time.
#16 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11353 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula said:
@GrandSymbiote94 said:
@Caligula said:
@GrandSymbiote94 said:
Robert >>>> Jackie
Fixed it.
it was right the first time.
Lol. But seriously why do you think that?
#17 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio
@GrandSymbiote94 said:

I just think Jackie was a better Freddy then Robert.

Not that Robert was bad in any sense, don't get me wrong, Englund is a horror legend but Jackie was just way creepier. the Remake was better than most of the old ones honestly. The very first one was a better movie, but Jackie was a better Freddy hands down.
#18 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11353 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula:  Your right he's creepier but Englund's deaths were funny and ironic. I like the deaths on the remake but the classic deaths on the originals are still the best.

#19 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio
@GrandSymbiote94 said:

@Caligula:  Your right he's creepier but Englund's deaths were funny and ironic. I like the deaths on the remake but the classic deaths on the originals are still the best.

I like the originals deaths as well.
 But the opening Death with the Steak Knife, and Tina's (homage death) in the remake were pretty good. 

Still if you were alone in a dark alley, I think the New Freddy would be way scarier.
#20 Posted by harleyquinnhawkgirl (336 posts) - - Show Bio

this looks awesome! first i have to get the mortal kombat game i dont know why i havent yet and then i want to download freddy as soon as he's available!!! i really do hope they incorporate a lot more horror movie slashers like jason, michael myers, leather face,candyman, pin head, chuckie, and maybe norman bates! no the last one was a joke but still

#21 Posted by cattlebattle (12275 posts) - - Show Bio

I like this, It would be nice to include all kinds of slashers like Mike Myers and Jason....definitely Jason

#22 Edited by Bergquist (695 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle
  this is awesome the fact that they are useing other WB properties they can add anyone from DC comics to harry potter (not that i want harry in it its just a EX) anything they own they could make 

think they made Freddy cuz this guy gave them the idea so if im right we can pick who we want and tell them so who do you really want and find out if they still own it  
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er6NoV22jSU
i want Deathstroke and ... flashpoint Batman

@cattlebattle:
jason might be to slow for MK9

#23 Posted by Transmetal (286 posts) - - Show Bio

I want a Predator in there somewhere...Fatality = Rip Skull out for a trophey or Stringing the opponent up and skinning them alive

#24 Posted by CATPANEXE (9366 posts) - - Show Bio

*jaw drops*

O  O

o

#25 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

:D

#26 Posted by King Saturn (222808 posts) - - Show Bio

this is super awesome news... now all Mortal Kombat has to do is give us Ash, Jason, and Toxic Avenger... and this game would be Complete

#27 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (11727 posts) - - Show Bio

..............i think i had a dream this would happen..... 

@harleyquinnhawkgirl said:

this looks awesome! first i have to get the mortal kombat game i dont know why i havent yet and then i want to download freddy as soon as he's available!!! i really do hope they incorporate a lot more horror movie slashers like jason, michael myers, leather face,candyman, pin head, chuckie, and maybe norman bates! no the last one was a joke but still

no. i want this game but dont want to piss my pants every time i open the character select menu
#28 Posted by Bergquist (695 posts) - - Show Bio
@Transmetal said:
I want a Predator in there somewhere...Fatality = Rip Skull out for a trophey or Stringing the opponent up and skinning them alive
yea that would be awesome!!
#29 Posted by DalekDoctor2011 (201 posts) - - Show Bio

@Caligula: Your insane!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.