a jason-X why not a movie were freddy is in the future

#1 Posted by Jason X2 (15 posts) - - Show Bio

why cant they make a movie were freddy's in the future and become's a mutant.

because i think freddy cood of been in the future to and got a movie called {freddy 2455 year's of death}.

#2 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio

Why not just trash The filimming industry altogether?

zzzzzzzzzz

#3 Posted by warlock360 (28057 posts) - - Show Bio

jason-X sucked

#4 Posted by King Saturn (224440 posts) - - Show Bio

jason-x2 says:

"why cant they make a movie were freddy's in the future and become's a mutant. because i think freddy cood of been in the future to and got a movie called {freddy 2455 year's of death}. "

Its possible. Cause Freddy cant die. He probbaly would be still killing teeagers on Elm in 2495 AD

#5 Posted by Mr. Dead Pool (2625 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh. Jason X was good but they took alot from the character, sure he was more badass,but like I said they took alot from the character

#6 Posted by The Amazing Nocerino (12 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason X sucked, True Jason fans wouldn't wipe there ass with that script, or the roll of film it produced..

#7 Posted by EisforExtinction (1909 posts) - - Show Bio
@Voidheart said:
"

jason-X sucked

"
Wrong.
@The Amazing Nocerino said:
" Jason X sucked, True Jason fans wouldn't wipe there ass with that script, or the roll of film it produced.. "
You must have never seen the film. They take Jason and put him in goddamn space! Greatest movie ever. An Old Freddy vs. Jason X would be amazing.

#8 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio

isnt like nightmear 4 set in the future like after hes killed nearly every teenager on earth ? its either 4 or 5

#9 Posted by ARMIV (4140 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason X was incredibly,incredibly,incredibly stupid.

#10 Posted by The Amazing Nocerino (12 posts) - - Show Bio
@EisforExtinction:  Obviously I've seen it, or else I would'nt have a comment about it..... lol
#11 Posted by EisforExtinction (1909 posts) - - Show Bio
@ARMIV said:
" Jason X was incredibly,incredibly,incredibly stupid. "
Yes, brilliantly so.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.