Follow

Freddy Freeman

Character » Freddy Freeman appears in 937 issues.

Freddie Freeman is foster brother of Billy Batson and one of the holders of the power of SHAZAM.

When did He do this?

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DEGRAAF

Freddy arrived in Kandor along with Zatanna, Zatara, Doctor Fate, and Doctor Occult, all heavy hitters of the magical community. As they prepared for their spell, Freddy was responsible for holding off any Kryptonians that got to close or gave them problems. Gathering their power, Freddy called down the lightning, and joining power with the other's was able to direct a spell using it to depower a vast majority of the Kryptonian combatants. He then watched as the remaining Kryptonians fled to Kandor, lifting the city into the Sky. They then flew off into space, taking Kandor to the other side of the Sun and using Brainiac's technology to re-create Krypton

What issue? I dont remember this part of the new krypton story arc

Avatar image for emerald_general_jai
    Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

The final issue of the story b4 the Superman comics were all changed around. Freddy was among the Magical heroes who showed up, Zatanna calls him by name. Sry don't have my issues her w/ me. I'm outta town.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.