Question about Onslaught Saga

#1 Posted by Ex (32 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't read the Onslaught sage, but from what I understand, he killed the Fantastic Four and the Avengers and a lot of other heroes. Franklin made this Heroes Reborn Universe, so is that Earth-616 as we know it now, or is it something else?

#2 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

He didn't kill them I think. Franklin like made a place for them just incase they were ever needed again. However they had no ideas of what happen and onslaught was a totally new threat to them. Its confusing I gotta reread it again.

#3 Posted by Djinn (774 posts) - - Show Bio

onslaught killed the fantastic four and the avengers, franklin made a pocket universe with all those heroes in it. the pocket universe is the size of a basketball with a entire universe in it. earth 616 is the same way it was nothing happened to it.

#4 Posted by monaroCountry (15 posts) - - Show Bio

I dispute that Franklin created the pocket universe..............

Nate: "im supposed to trust you? look around this is you"

Onslaught/Xavier: "there is a world that will accept you. Its small but its there. I dreamt it and I BUILT it".

This is right before Onslaughts defeat, right before Nate/Franklins escape and right before the creation of the pocket universe.

caption

http://picsorban.com/upload/xavier creates blue ball2.jpg

#5 Posted by Djinn (774 posts) - - Show Bio

well in the comics it says how he built it, and the celestials knew he built it thats why they wanted him 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.