Is it time for Franklin to step up? (spoilers)

#1 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

I warned about the spoilers, so I'll just go on: 

Johnny Storm is gone. I don't really wanna say dead (although it's highly possible, but whatever). But yeah, he's gone and the Fantastic Four is now a Fantastic Three... Or is it? Obviously, they'll end up replacing him, so is it time that Franklin Richards to step up and really be a part of this Fantastic Family? Or both he AND Valeria to make it a Fantastic Five? 

Over the years, they keep insisting that Franklin has the potential to be the most powerful being like, ever. So I think it's finally time to see what he can do. And Valeria's character has evolved pretty rapidly lately making her intelligence on par with or even greater than the likes of Reed Richards of Dr. Doom. 

So... Is it time?
#2 Posted by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambit1024:
technically hes just a kid and that will never change unless marvel takes away his reality warping again because hes just to damn powerful with it
#3 Posted by Ladyspider (77 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambit1024: Well shouldn't he be older? 
#4 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

How old is he exactly?

#5 Posted by PumpkinBomb (493 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambit1024 said:

" How old is he exactly? "

#6 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio
@PumpkinBomb: Where do you get these wonderful charts? lol
#7 Posted by PumpkinBomb (493 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by darth_brendroid (1717 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he should be given the chance. He's part of a family of superheroes, he's one of the most powerful people on Earth (last time I checked; please correct me if I'm wrong), he's even been a superhero on a team before. It makes sense to me that he'd be given a chance at least, even if it's just driving the Fantasti-car and just helping around while in safety.
#9 Posted by Ladyspider (77 posts) - - Show Bio

I@PumpkinBomb: I was just looking over an issue of Fantastic Four that came out like last year. He had a birthday party with the the kids from Power Pack. THEN i looked up the ages of the kids from power pack and they have all aged at a rate of 7 years instead of 5 years. In other words Franklin should be at least 12 and going on 13.

#10 Posted by Shadowdoggy (3815 posts) - - Show Bio

well, when he came back from the future, he did tell Valeria that  "future man" would come back and help them or save them or something to that effect 
so maybe he'll come back and take Johnny's place for a while 
who knows 
it's still pretty open at this point 
but I'm really excited to find out
#11 Posted by jayskee (1908 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambit1024:

he's 11
#12 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
@PumpkinBomb said:
" @Gambit1024 said:

" How old is he exactly? "

"

lol. 

It's even worse because you've got Lightspeed over in Loners aged 14-16, a decade older than a character she's supposed to be the same age as.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.