Follow

Franklin Richards

Character » Franklin Richards appears in 1699 issues.

Franklin is the son of Reed Richards and Sue Storm, also known as Mr. Fantastic and Invisible Woman of the Fantastic Four. Franklin is an Omega-level mutant with reality-warping abilities; even at a young age he is one of the most powerful beings in the Universe.

Avengers VS X Men

TheGodKiller3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheGodKiller3

Will our boy Frankie somehow get involved in the upcoming AvX ?

JonesDeini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 212

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By JonesDeini

Nope, he's a story breaker. I doubt he'll do anything of relevance outside of Hickman's F4 work.

TheGodKiller3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TheGodKiller3

@JonesDeini said:

Nope, he's a story breaker. I doubt he'll do anything of relevance outside of Hickman's F4 work.

Actually the plot of this story involves another story breaker(based on hyperbole) : Hope Summers . When you come to think about it , it doesn't make any sense at all. The avengers have an issue with the X-Men having a potential god-mutant(who's not yet even manifested her godlike abilities fully yet) in their midst , but its perfectly OK for the Richards to keep THEIR god-mutant child , who has already created a pocket universe and 2 baby universes , and who's adult counterpart made everyone drop their jaws in the final battle against the Mad Space Gods .

Personally I find destroying 3 Celestials who took out the CoR(that had IGs and UNs at its disposal) , and Big G himself , and controlling Galactus like a puppet , far more potentially threatening and worrisome than someone who's yet to even fully tap into the power which makes her (supposedly) so dangerous .

CATPANEXE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By CATPANEXE

Keep my FF and Fantastic Four away from contrived Marvel event, thanks.

JonesDeini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 212

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By JonesDeini

@TheGodKiller3: Perfectly said, folk. But hey, I've long since given up on Marvel's events (and most of their flagship stories) operating on any kind of logic, internal or otherwise.

@CATPANEXE said:

Keep my FF and Fantastic Four away from contrived Marvel event, thanks.

Amen, to that!!! I'm actually dropping Uncanny because of that event. I just wish for ONCE, JUST ONCE Marvel can leave the X-Men out of their apocalypse of the month.

TheGodKiller3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TheGodKiller3

The Celestials attacking should have been a far greater threat/potential apocalypse than both the Fear Itself storyline , or AvX . But as Jones pointed out , Marvel is willing to make a trade-off with logic and/or consistency for the sake of the story .

TheGodKiller3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TheGodKiller3

Who is a potentially bigger threat : Franklin or Hope ?

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#8  Edited By TheGoldenOne
    @TheGodKiller3 said:

Who is a potentially bigger threat : Franklin or Hope ?

Franklin.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.