Adult Franklin Richards & Galactus VS Celestials

#1 Edited by TheGodKiller3 (359 posts) - - Show Bio

These are the battle scans of adult Franklin Richards and a (Franklin-controlled)Galactus fighting and defeating the last 3 remaining Celestials in Fantastic Four # 604 . They are from(order here is same) pages 9,10,11,12,13,15,16,17,18,20,21,22,24,25(pages 24 and 25 don't involve a battle , but it does involve Franklin and Galan showing off in front of the former's family.It looked cool , so I added them as well) .

Any viners who have not yet got their copy of # 604 , can refer to these scans for threads that involve comparing Franklin , Galactus and the Celestials' power levels .

#2 Posted by TheGodKiller3 (359 posts) - - Show Bio

Prior to the battle , adult Franklin collected his younger version's power , so that too made a considerable difference to the outcome of this battle .

#3 Posted by Ronyc (151 posts) - - Show Bio

So good

#4 Posted by TheGodKiller3 (359 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ronyc said:

So good

Your welcome .

#5 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn, good stuff mate.

#6 Posted by blackadam2 (301 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGodKiller3 said:

Prior to the battle , adult Franklin collected his younger version's power , so that too made a considerable difference to the outcome of this battle .

this was an epic battle. by the way, if i am not wrong, i think use the his past self's powers to empower galactus. the powers of his younger self were represented by a blue sphere, the one he used to wake galactus. probably he use said power at the beggining of the fight, but after he gave his powers to galactus, he still managed to defeat the last celestial.

#7 Posted by whacknasty (5617 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow... So then Franklin's power level has passed skyfather level by quite a bit it seems. What is next on the tier, abstract level?

#8 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@whacknasty said:

Wow... So then Franklin's power level has passed skyfather level by quite a bit it seems. What is next on the tier, abstract level?

He was alway pass skyfather level

#9 Posted by grevous11 (360 posts) - - Show Bio

@whacknasty the next level is elder god.

#10 Posted by TheGodKiller3 (359 posts) - - Show Bio

@grevous11 said:

@whacknasty the next level is elder god.

I'd put Celestial level above Elder God level unless and until you believe lord_oraculous' hyperbole regarding their "multiversal" feats .

#11 Posted by perry_411 (428 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGodKiller3: Are you tired of Franklin being a boy? he's been one since the 80s

#12 Posted by TheGodKiller3 (359 posts) - - Show Bio
@perry_411 said:

@TheGodKiller3: Are you tired of Franklin being a boy? he's been one since the 80s

What do you mean ?
#13 Posted by perry_411 (428 posts) - - Show Bio

He has never grown up. he has been a small boy since 89 or so

#14 Posted by TheGodKiller3 (359 posts) - - Show Bio
@perry_411 said:

He has never grown up. he has been a small boy since 89 or so

That's quite irrelevant . Although all the evidence in the current Hickman's run on both F4 and FF indicates that this adult Franklin is the 616 version . Unless and until it is retconned in the future by another writer or by Hickman  himself , there is no reason to believe that he won't grow up someday .
#15 Posted by EternalGrandMaster (121 posts) - - Show Bio

Franklin Is an Omega Threat beyond Omega,Universal threat ,parellel reality.....Exact words of the Celestial when Franklin arrived to take them on....He did however absorb a blue orb from his younger self before the above scans...The awakened Galactus as his Herald to finis off fighting the remaining celestial.....Franklin + his Herald Galactus dust Celestial tail...

#16 Posted by X_insignia1 (1393 posts) - - Show Bio

@EternalGrandMaster said:

Franklin Is an Omega Threat beyond Omega,Universal threat ,parellel reality.....Exact words of the Celestial when Franklin arrived to take them on....He did however absorb a blue orb from his younger self before the above scans...The awakened Galactus as his Herald to finis off fighting the remaining celestial.....Franklin + his Herald Galactus dust Celestial tail...

the only use of the blue orb was to resurrect Galactus

i'm pretty sure all of his other feats originally stemmed from his own abilities, without the aid of his younger counterpart

#17 Posted by EternalGrandMaster (121 posts) - - Show Bio

@X_insignia1: He needed that power form his younger self that day to stand a chance against 3 celestial and he took out 1 of the Celestial before he awoken Galactus with the Sphere......Grown Franklin has Cosmic Entity Power lvs..Straight like that.

#18 Posted by PowerHerc (84031 posts) - - Show Bio

Franklin's power is awesome indeed. He's gotta be on the same level as top-tier abstract beings.

#19 Posted by MrAnathema (5 posts) - - Show Bio

X-insignia1 is actually correct:

Here are some direct responses from Hickman's formspring account:

Question 1.

Link below:

http://4ms.me/SbOIaO

A formspring user (RogerM616) asks:

"Hi , just wanted to ask that in your recent awesome run in the 604th issue of Fantastic Four, did Galactus opening his palms to reveal adult Franklin Richards signify that Galactus had resurrected the dead adult Franklin ? I am very confused."

And Hickman replied:

"He never died. They just thought he would."

Question 2.

http://4ms.me/NKKpvE

MrAnathema asks:

"Are the Celestials of Earth-4280 equal to their 616 counterparts?"

Jonathan Hickman replied:

"In what way? Power? Sure."

Question 3.

http://4ms.me/NMNuLE

MrAnathema asks:

In F4 # 604, aside from being used to resurrect Galactus, did young Franklin's orb serve an additional purpose of increasing the adult Franklin's power in the fight against the Celestials?

JH replied:

"Future Franklin recharged/resurrected Galactus using all the juice little Franklin had."

So, to sum things up, Franklin was not killed and resurrected by Galactus. He never died in the first place. The Celestials of Earth-4280 are not inferior to their 616 counterparts. And young Franklin's orb was used solely to resurrect/recharge Galactus; adult Franklin was not amped by it.

#20 Posted by Sebast_Allen (1477 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#21 Posted by galactus1967 (171 posts) - - Show Bio

Now apppaerently,Hickman won`t admit Galactus died either(seen info on another board,sorry forgot info as I had to go to work).As the Magus with the power of 5 cosmic cubes blew up his ship,galactus, Silver Surfer,Dr.Strange and Nova.and even with Death herself was unable to stop Galactus his freinds,and ship from reforming.With a little interfearence with Dr.Strange,diverting Deaths attention.

#22 Posted by Justanotheromnipotentguy12 (45 posts) - - Show Bio

Franklin and galactus would stomp

#23 Posted by galactus1967 (171 posts) - - Show Bio

I would be very interested to here,what 2 other cosmics could give these guys a fight.They seem about as invincible as you can get.

#24 Posted by galactus1967 (171 posts) - - Show Bio

Lets see if I can get this thread started again.It was very smart for Franklin to get his younger self to save enough power to recharge galactus.Although it seems to me a 4 planet fed Big-G is much more powerful than that I.M.O.Also this is not the first time that the all powerful Celestials have had superior numbers when fighting beings near their power level.All I can say is as powerful as the celestials are they seem to be a bunch of high powered wussies.And the funny thing is the majority will make fun of people for making fun of the big bad celestials.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.