A german wonderer...!?!

#1 Posted by dudie (29 posts) - - Show Bio

So i am german , which means that im a little behind with the comics(about half a year or so;Ultimatum just ended!)
and my question is , if Franklin Richards can "warp reality" couldn´t he somehow change M-Day/Decimation?!
Now thet you know, right know (in germany) he hasn´t displayed any powers at all!!!
(not psi-lord or another incarnation , i mean the child!)

#2 Posted by BattleHeiz (642 posts) - - Show Bio
@dudie: he is too young to do that
#3 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio
@BattleHeiz: not true. he's done so already. take the creation of the Heroes Reborn reality for example.

@dudie:
i dont see why not. and yes, since your behind he showed that he still has his powers
recently on his birthday.
#4 Posted by BattleHeiz (642 posts) - - Show Bio
@CATMANEXE: dude it was pocket universe
#5 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

#6 Posted by WoundingFactor (178 posts) - - Show Bio
@BattleHeiz: I'm not seeing why a guy who can use his reality-warping powers to create a pocket universe would be "too young" to use them to rewrite the human genome...
#7 Posted by BattleHeiz (642 posts) - - Show Bio
@WoundingFactor:  She changed entire universe
#8 Posted by WoundingFactor (178 posts) - - Show Bio
@BattleHeiz: Sure, but the only real "change" that that created was to alter the genome of a single species. It's not like she went and removed the X-gene from a bunch of alien races too. But either way, it seems like creating a universe from scratch would be a much more demanding task than just altering an existing one. Especially if the change only constitutes genetic engineering for one species.
#9 Posted by BattleHeiz (642 posts) - - Show Bio
@WoundingFactor: She changed past and future of that univerese, because of wich caused multiversal problems
#10 Posted by WoundingFactor (178 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't see her changing the past, at least not with her "no more mutants" thing. Certainly, she changed the past (or at least everyone's memory of it) when she brought the House of M into existence.

Either way though, the only point I'm making is that someone who can use reality-warping powers to create an entire universe shouldn't have any problems rewriting the genetic code of a single species, power-wise.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.