User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

3.75 stars 3.75/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

I HATE TECHNOLOGY. 0

Sigh. Look, it's better than the Green Lantern banner because I get the point of this one. It's not hyping a movie that didn't need extra hype, and its for a good cause. But it doesn't change the fact that the "We Can Be Heroes" banner is a huge detriment to the covers its on. At least the logo is done in the same color, and the rest of the cover is chock full of orange, so it compliments the blue well. And the way the lights around Frank's head are coming down out of the banner is kind of neat....

Rise and Fall of S.H.A.D.E. 0

THE GOOD: I really think that art works for this series. The character emotions is quirky and I rather have this book not take itself too seriously. I really liked the background in this issues. It really made you see how big this base is and I really liked that part of the issue. The story is where I really liked this issue. I really like seeing the character fighting but fighting something they created. I really like how they are splitting up and taking out the threat every where they can. My ...