dr_x's Frankenstein, Agent of S.H.A.D.E. #4 - War of the Monsters, Conclusion: Storming the Gates of Hell! review

Frankenstein, Agent of S.H.A.D.E.#4

Frankenstein, Agent of S.H.A.D.E.#4 - War of the Monsters: Conclusion: Storming the Gates of Hell:Well TB's I'm torn over this or over Suicide Squad they that feel of sending the biggest and baddest mother jumpers in the DCU – B Lister to go crack heads and take names (if they care what that name is ) … so you collectors and new 52 fan boy I say this is worth it . Dr.X

Other reviews for Frankenstein, Agent of S.H.A.D.E. #4 - War of the Monsters, Conclusion: Storming the Gates of Hell!

Take it out 0

I can't really take the stance that this issue is great or anything of the sort after mostly giving up on the series after the last issue, but there is a degree of redemption here in the last issue of the first story arc.  I am not sure what holds this together and makes this issue succeed where others failed, but it is indeed a strong enough entry.  The storytelling here is not breaking any new ground, but while it feels recycled in parts it is still engaging.  The story follows the team as the...