matkrenz's Frankenstein, Agent of S.H.A.D.E. #3 - War of the Monsters, Pt. 3: The Titans of Monster Planet review

It took a revived corpse to hit the broad side of a mountain.

Review for Frankenstein, Agent of S.H.A.D.E.

The Story: The team fights a lot of monsters, one that is a size of a mountain and a strange message arrives.

Thoughts: God this series so much fun. The battles feel big and extremely gruesome with Frank just cutting monsters up. We get to know more about Khalis in that he is a magical being and that S.H.A.D.E might be in some shaddy buisness (no apologies for the pun). We get to see more of Bride and I love her, at first I thought Frank was the straight man but Bride stole that role from him. The way she replies to what Frank when he calls her "wife" and her scarring the bejesus of Velcro. Also I love the idea of taking down a planet filled with monsters. I just wished we could have had more insight into Velcro and Warren, just the same Warren is a suck up and Velcro is a bit of a douche.

The Verdict: Another very fun issue that shows us this is not B.P.R.D and it's his own entity. The action is big and fun and we get more mystery on Khalis and Bride is so antagonistic without being a villain but I just wished we had more characterization for Velcro and Warren. This is a buy.

Other reviews for Frankenstein, Agent of S.H.A.D.E. #3 - War of the Monsters, Pt. 3: The Titans of Monster Planet

Frankenstein VS. A Planet 0

Frankenstein has been a series that has pleased me every single issue. This issue is no different and I'm still enjoy the characters and the plot is also really good to me.  THE GOOD: I really like the art. It makes the art looks sketchy but it looks good and action packed. We also get more information on what is going on with this monster planet. This issue we get a fight scene that is ended early by the secretive Khalis. We also get to see different islands filled with different monsters. I th...