dr_x's Frankenstein, Agent of S.H.A.D.E. #3 - War of the Monsters, Pt. 3: The Titans of Monster Planet review

Frankenstein, Agent of S.H.A.D.E. #3 - War of the Monsters,

Frankenstein, Agent of S.H.A.D.E. #3 - War of the Monsters: Well TBs I'm really glad to is arc really taking off like shot it's still has that feel of old school Suicide Squad and Hell Boy ,it kind of has the feel of The Suicide Squad "Phoenix Gambit."I also enjoy how Frankensteinhas been step up into for fornt insted of being a bit player in the new 52 arc I'm looking forward for the next issue .

Other reviews for Frankenstein, Agent of S.H.A.D.E. #3 - War of the Monsters, Pt. 3: The Titans of Monster Planet

Frankenstein VS. A Planet 0

Frankenstein has been a series that has pleased me every single issue. This issue is no different and I'm still enjoy the characters and the plot is also really good to me.  THE GOOD: I really like the art. It makes the art looks sketchy but it looks good and action packed. We also get more information on what is going on with this monster planet. This issue we get a fight scene that is ended early by the secretive Khalis. We also get to see different islands filled with different monsters. I th...