matkrenz's Frankenstein, Agent of S.H.A.D.E. #2 - War of the Monsters, Part 2: The Dissection of Nina Mazursky review

Hello Sweetie !

Review for Frankenstein, Agent of S.H.A.D.E #2.

The Story: We get Nina Mazursky backstory and the team gets to the monster planet.

The Good: Second issue in and Lemire already gives us Nina's backstory wich shows us a very twisted sense of motherhood from Nina and at the same time some set-up for the future. We get little moments of comedy between Frank and Nina when they are fighting the water monsters. Im very much liking Frank as an old timer who mistrusts all technologie because it might fail you, and thats another reason why Frank is so similar to Hellboy. Ponticelli art continues to big with these very sharp lines on the monster designs. Also for some reason im getting a River Song vibe from Bride.

The Bad: We don't get a moment with Father, Vincent, Warren and Khalis. Also it would be nice if the captions oxes would be different between character and machines talking.

The Verdict: Another fun issue for this series were we get some inscite for Nina, the art continues to be very sharp wich I like but not every character gets a moment. This is a buy.

Other reviews for Frankenstein, Agent of S.H.A.D.E. #2 - War of the Monsters, Part 2: The Dissection of Nina Mazursky