dr_x's Frankenstein, Agent of S.H.A.D.E. #1 - War of the Monsters, Part 1: Monster Town, USA review

War of the Monsters Pt. 1: Monster Town, USA

War of the Monsters Pt. 1: Monster Town, USA  ..
I know   there is   alot  of  comparison  with  this  Frankenstein  and  The Creature Commandos vs .  Hellboy , but I sumit to you  readers that on the surface  it may look that  same , I think of it more the 1st  time this  team show up. As far  the  story goes  it  feels like  a spend off of flash point  more then  anything   and nothing  like the 1st  52 , but  that is a good thing  though.

Other reviews for Frankenstein, Agent of S.H.A.D.E. #1 - War of the Monsters, Part 1: Monster Town, USA

A MONSTER of a GOOD BOOK! 0

In this issue there is a lot going on. Especially for a #1. But I will say that as I knew Frankenstein and Shade were happening due to the whole thing in Final Crisis. I think it's cool that they so conveniently explain that all this is going on to combat the new super powered menaces like Superman and Batman; who in this world are not working with the government. None of the characters are especially memorable and the story is probably going to be typical monster movie fair. But I love that the...

Frankenstein is Awesome... 0

Jeff Lemire wrote the surprise hit last week with Animal Man #1, can he bring match the writing he did in the first issue of Animal Man with Frankenstein?  THE GOOD: The art is okay. I think it works for the story and I'm liking it so far. The story is amazing! The beginning is dark and I think it will hook readers into the comic until the end. I really liked the S.H.A.D.E. base. I really think that the S.H.A.D.E. Net concept is a good way to tell the readers things without having one of the cha...