starkiller809's Frankenstein, Agent of S.H.A.D.E. #1 - War of the Monsters, Part 1: Monster Town, USA review

Frankenstein is Awesome...

Jeff Lemire wrote the surprise hit last week with Animal Man #1, can he bring match the writing he did in the first issue of Animal Man with Frankenstein?

THE GOOD:
The art is okay. I think it works for the story and I'm liking it so far. The story is amazing! The beginning is dark and I think it will hook readers into the comic until the end. I really liked the S.H.A.D.E. base. I really think that the S.H.A.D.E. Net concept is a good way to tell the readers things without having one of the characters sound dumb. I also am really excited to see what happens next issue And one of the best things... RAY PLAMER!!!!

THE BAD:
I can't say that anything was bad about this.

THE VERDICT: 5/5 (Perfect)
Jeff Lemire has become my favorite writer. All of my favorite characters are my favorite because of him. I really like his work and I think that Frankenstein and the Creature Commando's could become on my favorite characters list. If you love good comics get this! I'm also going to say that this is my favorite comic of the week.

Other reviews for Frankenstein, Agent of S.H.A.D.E. #1 - War of the Monsters, Part 1: Monster Town, USA