matkrenz's Franken-Castle #19 - Punishment (Part 2) review

VIOLENCE !!!

There is only one thing to say about this issue is VIOLENCE,VIOLENCE,VIOLENCE and VIOLENCE.This issue is short because of the violence but the fighting is awesome and Franken-Castle is just a badass as he is supposed to be.Thankfully Daken doesn't talk to much and he is acting like an idiot or as some put it a Deadpool clone  so it made me happy seeing Castle smacking him around.

My problem is that Daken was just to much of a push-over.I know i said i like that Daken was getting his ass kicked but i still want Frank having a challenge when fighting his targets but i guess with Wolverine saving his son in the next issue he will have a bit more problems.All in all this was a fun issue.