Follow

Frank Quitely

Person » Frank Quitely is credited in 427 issues.

Frank Quitely is a Scottish artist acclaimed for his frequent collaborations with writer Grant Morrison, including New X-Men, All-Star Superman, WE3, Batman and Robin, and Flex Mentallo.

Bravo, Frank!

Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Roxanne Starr

I haven't read it yet...just looked at it. And it looks great! Bravo, Frank!!!

A lot of comics that I like, I've never read. I just buy the things for the art.

That being said...we sold 150 copies at my comic store in a day...and all but 2 variants!

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Sling Shot

Anythread praising Frank Quitely I gotta validate. So consider this official yahhhhhhhh!

Push

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By Push

Seconded. His art is phenomenal! Bravo Frankie!

Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#4  Edited By Roxanne Starr
    No Caption Provided
    Well, I read it. Both the script and the plot driving it are nothing special IMHO, but I don't care.

If the story in a comic is fabulous, but the art is crappy, I won't have anything to do with it. However, if the art is outstanding...nothing else matters to me.

I love you, Frank!

(This is an old photo of Frank, back in the time he was Jesus.)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.