Fox McCloud Respect thread!

#1 Posted by Wolfrazer (5006 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow first thread on here lol, guess some don't like video game characters on here. But anyway, heres a respect thread for the awesome mercenary team Starfox leader Fox McCloud! 

#2 Posted by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

I learn from do you know gaming it showed that his legs were cybernetic implants in order to ride an airwing back than. That is shocking.

#3 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hazlenaut said:

I learn from do you know gaming it showed that his legs were cybernetic implants in order to ride an airwing back than. That is shocking.

That better explains why is always a fast character in Super Smash bros. too.

Oh and cool thread I think we should branch out from time to time.

#4 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

"come on!"

Star Fox N64 taunt.

#5 Edited by Wolfrazer (5006 posts) - - Show Bio
@Blood1991 said:

@Hazlenaut said:

That better explains why is always a fast character in Super Smash bros. too.

Oh and cool thread I think we should branch out from time to time.

Nah thats only a theory, nothing is really proven. Besides that snes game is not canon anyway for Starfox, so even if it was true it isn't anymore. Due to Starfox 2 being canceled, and the series getting a reboot with Starfox 64. So he has legs/feet, as for his speed....well he is a red fox and red fox's can run just about 30 mph.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.