• 62 results
#51 Posted by Delphic (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

@razzatazz: So magical portal and all that jazz.

Now what I think would be an interesting story, would be Mogwli living in a modern setting, and attempting to adapt.

#52 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32047 posts) - - Show Bio

huh I never knew there was a Jungle Book comic

#53 Posted by RazzaTazz (9449 posts) - - Show Bio

@delphic: I was thinking that Kipling Sea is somewhere in Myst.

#54 Posted by RazzaTazz (9449 posts) - - Show Bio
#55 Posted by Delphic (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous: It's one of the Zenescope books that I recommend. The first series is fantastic. This second one is pretty good too, and it will finish up this month.

@razzatazz: I haven't read the main series, but I thought it took place in the modern world.

#56 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32047 posts) - - Show Bio

@delphic: @razzatazz: I'v never really read anything from Zenescope except for Jurassic Strikeforce 5 'coz, ya know, dinosaurs. Maybe I will check this out =)

#57 Posted by RazzaTazz (9449 posts) - - Show Bio

@delphic: No I think it is implied to at least be in a place like Myst. After all there is no Kipling Sea.

#58 Posted by RazzaTazz (9449 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous: Jurassic Strike Force is not in the GFT Universe. It is one of Zenescope's standalone series.

#59 Posted by Delphic (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

@razzatazz: Well yeah, good point there. Having looked up Myst I guess it is safe to presume that the Kipling sea could be on Myst. Nottingham is on Myst, so I see no reason why it could not be, but then again it could end up being it's own realm. After all Neverland is a island itself right, and it's considered a realm.

#60 Posted by RazzaTazz (9449 posts) - - Show Bio

@delphic: True, though they might just make Neverland in Myst as well. They kept hyping an Oz story but haven't done it yet. Oz was supposed to be another realm.

#61 Posted by Delphic (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

@razzatazz: Oz will have to come out sometime within this year, and I'm betting on it coming out sometime in the fall. August maybe.

I can't really comment on the combination of realms because when it comes to Zenescope I mainly stick to mini-series. The main series as well as Myths and Legends are really too large at this point for me to just "jump on". I don't see though why they would not bring Mowgli into the mainstream Zenescope universe. I may keep an eye out for the issue that they do it in, if they ever do it.

#62 Posted by RazzaTazz (9449 posts) - - Show Bio
#63 Edited by Delphic (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

@razzatazz: The main series and Myths and Legends mostly deal with Earth and Myst right?

#64 Posted by RazzaTazz (9449 posts) - - Show Bio