If you had to choose the perfect x-force team, who would you pick?
No more than 10 team members.
1. Cable - Co-Leader of the team. I would want him to have his TK/TP back. At least at jean grey, pre-phoenix levels. I don't care if he still has the precog powers, but I really want him to get his telekinesis and telepathy back to stronger levels. Cable is the ultimate soldier, and one of the best leaders in the marvel universe. He took down almost all of the avengers, while he was literally dying.
2. Deadpool - He and cable have a great history. Not to mention he's a total bad ass assassin, and the dude's got jokes.
3. Hope Summers - The mutant messiah, and pretty much cable's daughter. She would add an immense amount of firepower to the team. Her entire life she was trained by cable, in a variety if different disastrous conditions, all while being hunted by bishop.
4. Shatterstar - Expert in hand to hand combat, cool mutant power to "to convert sonic frequencies in shock waves of vibrating energy." Plus, he's got those cool blades.
5. Gamit - He has one of the coolest powers of any x-man. like hope and cable, he adds a lot of firepower to the team. Not to mention that Remy would be useful in those situations where a lighter touch was needed. He's a great theif and quite the charmer.
6. Domino - Classic x-force character. Expert in many forms of firearms and explosives. Her mutant power would be really useful as well. You can always use a little luck.
7. AOA Blink - The team would need a teleporter, and Blink's one of the best. She even can use her powers offensively, in the form of spears that can teleport an enemy, or just a part of the enemy, away.
8. Forge - I would want to see forge less in the field, and more in the lab, making awesome gear for the rest of the team.
9. Doctor Nemesis - Like forge, I would want to see him as less of a soldier and and more of a doctor/mad scientist. who spends most of his time at HQ antagonizing forge.
thanks, this is the first topic i've created.