• 53 results
#51 Edited by Teerack (7069 posts) - - Show Bio

UNCANNY X-MEN SPOILERS

Dazzler will be making an appearance in Uncanny X-Men

#52 Posted by papad1992 (6832 posts) - - Show Bio

@teerack:

REALLY!? Another blonde in that book!?

It's alright... I heard speculation that she would be appearing in Uncanny X-Men but I guess this picture just solidifies the theory. I'm not digging the outfit!! I was hoping that she would adopt those disco ball boots and that black and blue costume from that alternate Dazzler she kinda stole during X-Treme X-Men... I liked that outfit! She looks like she belongs in the Ultimate X-Men book with Kitty!

#53 Posted by Teerack (7069 posts) - - Show Bio

@teerack:

It's alright... I heard speculation that she would be appearing in Uncanny X-Men but I guess this picture just solidifies the theory. I'm not digging the outfit!! I was hoping that she would adopt those disco ball boots and that black and blue costume from that alternate Dazzler she kinda stole during X-Treme X-Men... I liked that outfit! She looks like she belongs in the Ultimate X-Men book with Kitty!

Well the synopsis says she's a Shield agent so probably wont be on any X-Men team.

#54 Posted by papad1992 (6832 posts) - - Show Bio

@teerack said:

@papad1992 said:

@teerack:

Well the synopsis says she's a Shield agent so probably wont be on any X-Men team.

I can foresee this... SHIELD contacts Alison and tasks her with becoming a mole for them while on Scott's team since they couldn't trust Magneto after what he did.