X-Termination crossover...

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

I'm currently reading it because I've enjoyed Xtreme X-Men and Astonishing (off and on), but I want to know what you guys think of it thus far. I have mixed reviews about it... but it's still early in the story. It seems like it's less character oriented and more story/plot oriented which is wrong, seeing as how much emotional moments are being missed! Anyways, tell me your thoughts...

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By AgeofHurricane

Yeah. Lapham isn't that good of writer as the fringe experts make him out to be. That one-shot consisted of Wolverine giving monologues every other page if AoA Kurt wasn't giving some sort of sob-story. Turned me off.

Sage and Dazzler's involvements are the only things this entire cross-over's got going for it, cause i'm pretty sure the other au characters will get killed off. Oh, and Iceman.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Bullsh!t story.

Lost interest with X-Treme and AoA months and months ago. Astonishing X-Men is an awful book.

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By oldnightcrawler

I get the feeling that this crossover is just to get more cross-readership for their three least popular X-books, but the only reason I stuck with the one of those I was reading (Astonishing) was because it was off in it's own little corner and didn't get involved in crossovers. So now I'm not reading that one either. Smooth move, Marvel.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

I read the first two chapters and was disappointed.Expected more and just didn't continue reading it.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I get the feeling that this crossover is just to get more cross-readership for their three least popular X-books, but the only reason I stuck with the one of those I was reading (Astonishing) was because it was off in it's own little corner and didn't get involved in crossovers. So now I'm not reading that one either. Smooth move, Marvel.

When I first heard of this book, I thought that this book would be like Uncanny X-Force or X-Factor... contained in their own little universe but still apart of a bigger whole. But I was wrong. It went downhill from the beginning starting with that wedding.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

And i'm done with Liu's latest take.

Avatar image for illyanarasputin
IllyanaRasputin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By IllyanaRasputin

Y'all are way too hard on these books and crossovers. I find that this crossover is really fun. I just finished reading all three books to the point where they began the crossover. The crossover is fun! It's a book that gets away from the SAME drama that's happening in the 616 universe dealing with the avengers and wolverine and cyclops. It's a fun book to get away from all that crap. And with an open mind it's really easy to enjoy.

That being said I've loved X-Treme X-Men so far. Loved Dazzler's development. I've liked both multiverse Nightcrawlers. They're both opposite characters that I enjoy reading about.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Y'all are way too hard on these books and crossovers. I find that this crossover is really fun. I just finished reading all three books to the point where they began the crossover. The crossover is fun! It's a book that gets away from the SAME drama that's happening in the 616 universe dealing with the avengers and wolverine and cyclops. It's a fun book to get away from all that crap. And with an open mind it's really easy to enjoy.

That being said I've loved X-Treme X-Men so far. Loved Dazzler's development. I've liked both multiverse Nightcrawlers. They're both opposite characters that I enjoy reading about.

I've enjoyed X-Treme X-Men (more on than off) also... THANK G-D for Sage's return! But the story seems rushed and out of place. Plus the art is horrendous! Open-mindedness is welcomed but there's only so much good out of this crossover thus far!