• 188 results
#1 Edited by therealdarkknight (26 posts) - - Show Bio

As we all know the X-men are one of, if not the, best groups of superheroes in the entire world of superhero, DC or Marvel. This is a contest based only on who you think is better, cooler, or overall more important. THIS IS NOT A MATCH UP BETWEEN THE TWO!

Please be kind to everyone's opinions regardless if you believe in them or not and simply respectfully disagree and give a solid argument without bluntly saying, "YOU'RE WRONG".

Thanks for all those who participate :D ( Since I am relatively new here I cannot make too many posts so sorry if I respond late)

TELL YOUR FRIENDS :D

#2 Posted by therealdarkknight (26 posts) - - Show Bio

First match up!

First to 10 wins!

Iceman Vs. Beast

I vote Iceman 1-0

ICEMAN
BEAST

#3 Edited by MyNameWasDeleted (679 posts) - - Show Bio

Beast

#4 Posted by CheeseSticks (2264 posts) - - Show Bio

Bland character vs Jerk

I vote Iceman

#5 Posted by MyNameWasDeleted (679 posts) - - Show Bio

hey from your other thread- make sure you count it

@bruxae said:

You posted this in the batman section for an unknown reason... But ill vote Beast anyway.

#6 Edited by Xwraith (10900 posts) - - Show Bio

Beast

#7 Edited by oldnightcrawler (3449 posts) - - Show Bio

4-2 for the Beast!

#8 Posted by papad1992 (6811 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Edited by Xwraith (10900 posts) - - Show Bio

@papad1992: Then allow me to say Happy Early Birthday.

#10 Posted by MagnificentStorm (1312 posts) - - Show Bio

@papad1992: HAPPY BIRTHDAY IM FROM THE FUTURE OF TOMORROW SO IM ACTUALLY TELLING.YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY ON YOUR BIRTHDAY.

AN i VOTE beast I think

#11 Posted by Dman1366 (528 posts) - - Show Bio

I will go with iceman

#12 Posted by papad1992 (6811 posts) - - Show Bio

@magnificentstorm: @xwraith: Well thank you guys... Even though disclaiming personal information to unusual people who might be a world away is somewhat exclusive, I feel that it doesn't matter. Thanks guys.

#13 Posted by MagnificentStorm (1312 posts) - - Show Bio

@papad1992: @_@ im not unusual im actually pretty usual

#14 Posted by papad1992 (6811 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by oldnightcrawler (3449 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by MagnificentStorm (1312 posts) - - Show Bio

@papad1992: Your unusual no way I heard of the Unusuals dont you guys live on the moon?

#17 Posted by Rickbarry (1737 posts) - - Show Bio

Iceman couldn't be a more lame spiderman rip off to me and I absolutely hate beast.

-Shakes his head.- I'll go with Beast. At least I have an emotional reaction to his character.

#18 Posted by Cobalion (188 posts) - - Show Bio

Iceman because Beast is boring

#19 Posted by slimlim (254 posts) - - Show Bio

Iceman. If he gets serious.

#20 Posted by d_bones (1396 posts) - - Show Bio

beast

#21 Posted by papad1992 (6811 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by jhazzroucher (13945 posts) - - Show Bio

Iceman

#23 Posted by TheMGR (193 posts) - - Show Bio

Iceman

#24 Posted by Spaced_Boy (35 posts) - - Show Bio

Beast

#25 Posted by time (4576 posts) - - Show Bio

Iceman.

#26 Posted by God_Spawn (35982 posts) - - Show Bio

Iceman. Marvel has utterly destroyed Beast over the past few years. He was a respectable character but they turned into him into a whiny, hypocritical d-bag.

God, I'm sounding like Fade.

Moderator Online
#27 Posted by scarecrowsnightmares (3 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by MyNameWasDeleted (679 posts) - - Show Bio

looks like iceman has won... am I wrong? someone double check for me please

#29 Posted by xmentas (173 posts) - - Show Bio

Iceman won 11-7

#30 Posted by jhazzroucher (13945 posts) - - Show Bio

@xmentas said:

Iceman won 11-7

Yehey! : )

#31 Edited by MaccyD (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

:( was going to vote Beast- he's my favourite X-man character.

#32 Posted by oldnightcrawler (3449 posts) - - Show Bio

ROUND TWO!!:

Cyclops!! -versus- Emma Frost!!

#33 Posted by Dayvid3 (801 posts) - - Show Bio

iceman, emma

#34 Posted by CheeseSticks (2264 posts) - - Show Bio

What Cyclops against Emma Frost right in the beginning ? Smhh. Two of my favorite X-Men but...

I vote Cyclops.

#35 Edited by oldnightcrawler (3449 posts) - - Show Bio

oh, I vote Emma, so that's 2-1 for Emma.

#36 Posted by jhazzroucher (13945 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma Frost

#37 Edited by MaccyD (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma Frost

#38 Edited by Xwraith (10900 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't like either of them, but I dislike Cyclops less.

#39 Posted by papad1992 (6811 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't care for these characters much, anymore! But I'd have to go with Emma Frost!

#40 Posted by deaditegonzo (3380 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops and im really sad Emma is winning. One of the most insulting characters in existence.

#41 Posted by papad1992 (6811 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops and im really sad Emma is winning. One of the most insulting characters in existence.

Insulting? At least she's not a whiny, manipulative, boy scout who ends up killing his father-figure only to do a personality 360 and become a revolutionist for a cause that should have been settled decades ago!

#42 Posted by deaditegonzo (3380 posts) - - Show Bio

@deaditegonzo said:

Insulting? At least she's not a whiny, manipulative, boy scout who ends up killing his father-figure only to do a personality 360 and become a revolutionist for a cause that should have been settled decades ago!

Emma is insulting because she plays right into the generic stereotype for women during the dark ages of comics. She subverts the sexual revolution, by becoming nothing more than a manipulative slut. And then she goes further and gets written as a home wrecker. Im not even a girl, but im pretty offended.

Im not even defending Cyclops here, really. Were he losing to: Beast, Gambit, Rogue, Jean Grey, Angel, Wolverine, Storm etc etc etc, I wouldnt be nearly as taken aback, but I thought everyone saw Emma as an affront to women.

#43 Posted by PowerHerc (78172 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma Frost.

#44 Posted by TekTheNinja (729 posts) - - Show Bio

emma frost.

#45 Edited by papad1992 (6811 posts) - - Show Bio

@papad1992 said:

@deaditegonzo said:

Emma is insulting because she plays right into the generic stereotype for women during the dark ages of comics. She subverts the sexual revolution, by becoming nothing more than a manipulative slut. And then she goes further and gets written as a home wrecker. Im not even a girl, but im pretty offended.

Im not even defending Cyclops here, really. Were he losing to: Beast, Gambit, Rogue, Jean Grey, Angel, Wolverine, Storm etc etc etc, I wouldnt be nearly as taken aback, but I thought everyone saw Emma as an affront to women.

The way she is perceived by many is divided by a clear line... either you hate her or you love her, there really isn't a grey area! As for fitting into stereotypes for women, she was designed to be overtly sexy and manipulative, heck she's a telepath, and what telepath is not haughty or abuses their power both mentally and verbally!? I'm not defending her, I'd rather her get sacrificed with a diamond blade on an altar bed next issue and I wouldn't pop a tear, but she fills the void of the temptress, balancing out the factors of drama and conflict.

#46 Edited by oldnightcrawler (3449 posts) - - Show Bio

7-3 for Emma..

#47 Edited by time (4576 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops

#48 Edited by therealdarkknight (26 posts) - - Show Bio

@oldnightcrawler thanks man, being a new user i can only post 5 times a day so i wasnt allowed to until now sorry guys!

I pick the white queen since we all know cyclops is a whiny little girl

so it looks like the white queen is up 8-4

2 more for emma and she wins

tell your friends!

#49 Posted by MyNameWasDeleted (679 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma

#50 Posted by oldnightcrawler (3449 posts) - - Show Bio

@oldnightcrawler thanks man, being a new user i can only post 5 times a day so i wasnt allowed to until now sorry guys!

so it looks like the white queen is up 7-4

who would you pick between them?

(you can edit your last post to not have to use up another one voting :)