Beast - Sublime 0%
Magik - Darkchilde 20%
Polaris 7%
Gambit - Death 0%
Prof. X - Onslaght/Dark Xavier 7%
Bishop 0%
Madelyne Pryor - Goblin Queen 0%
Other 0%

Over the years MANY X-Men have gone bad, lost control of their powers, had a lap of sanity, been possessed, had their evil thoughts merged with that of their arch nemesis creating an ungodly psionic threat....etc.

But which one is your favorite X-Men gone bad? Now were not judging purely on ups and downs of the story arcs because the Dark Phoenix Saga would win easily. But who was your favorite character to see go bad, if only for a short time?

• 
Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 19

I chose Archangel, but I was thinking of when he became Apocalypse rather than when he became Archangel.

It's really between him and Jean for me, mostly because I never found either of them very interesting except when they went bad.

It's kind of too bad they didn't leave Archangel as Apocalypse longer, I think some really great stories could have come out of that.

Lateralus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Lateralus
No Caption Provided

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Koays

I chose Archangel, but I was thinking of when he became Apocalypse rather than when he became Archangel.

It's really between him and Jean for me, mostly because I never found either of them very interesting except when they went bad.

It's kind of too bad they didn't leave Archangel as Apocalypse longer, I think some really great stories could have come out of that.

I didn't realize he'd changed his name for that. Always thought that considering he was an Original X-Man, and had been going through the transition for so long that that storyline would've at least included more then just the handful of "random" characters that it did.

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays:

shouldnt emma frost be on this list?????

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Koays

Personally i chose Polaris. Because her whole "Magneto was Right" trip after Genosha that lead into her wedding day breakdown cemented her in my mind as Daddy's Favorite Mutant.

No Caption Provided
Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Koays
Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

I totally agree. However, even if Archangel never became Apocalypse I would still vote for him. He looks so much better blue. X-Men got a thing for blue people. BUttah, yeah, I completely agree, it would have been sweet if Archangel stayed as the new Apocalypse. (+)

frozenedge2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By frozenedge2
No Caption Provided

Definitely Archangel. It helps that he spoke like somebody who was above everyone and had some of the best art for his arc

XsPectre28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xavier/Onslaught

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By Roddy010

Dark Phoenix stomps like she always does.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hasn't every single X-Man been a bad guy at some point?? Honest question. I mean they all didn't have major plot pint story lines or anything like that but I think almost every single one of them has been evil at some point.